Bad Tv

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I love my wife but she watches some of the worst shows on Tv. She says she watches the shows because either her co-workers watch them and talk about them or her hair care clients watch them and want to talk about them.

Whatever the reason I'm forced sometimes to suffer through Wife Swap, The Housewives of Orange County, Split Ends, and a few other bad shows.

What bad shows are you guys exposed to due to significant others?

I watched Split Ends one time because the bodunk salon was actually the one I go to get my hair done and the lady on the show was the wife of the guy who did my wedding photos.

It was awesome

my brother-in-law was forced to watch The Bachelor a little while back. It wasn't until a couple days later that he realised he missed the UT bowl game because of it. His bad for forgetting, but he would have found it if allowed to channel surf.

I'm a nice guy. She fills the dvr with crap so I just hang out and mess around on my laptop or do whatever while she watches those Oh so horrible shows.

How is any guy forced to watch anything?
"you get to watch whatever you want all day. (he's currently unemployed... studying for the bar exam) i love this show so i want to watch it"

not watching, going and doing something else isn't an option at that point for "togetherness" reasons. plus it's not really that bad, it's just that the BOWL GAME was on the other channel.

The threat of withholding sex by said partner.

That's absolutely retarded. There are some shows I am too embarrassed to watch with anyone. My "girl" shows. :fly: I DVR everything though so I just watch after everyone else has gone to bed.

not watching, going and doing something else isn't an option at that point for "togetherness" reasons. .

To me this is equally stupid. Whats the point in "togetherness" when half of the unit is annoyed at being there? :lol:

Maybe I'm just weird but I enjoy doing separate things from my s/o, we don't always like the same things so this way we get to do what we like without dealing with someone who would rather not be there.

To me this is equally stupid. Whats the point in "togetherness" when half of the unit is annoyed at being there? :lol:

Maybe I'm just weird but I enjoy doing separate things from my s/o, we don't always like the same things so this way we get to do what we like without dealing with someone who would rather not be there.

My wife loves my attention a little too much. It has been an issue a few times.

Last edited:
lately i've been avoiding that problem altogether by hogging the tv to play fallout 3.

This is exactly what I've been doing. I have F3 going in the family room, Ryan stays in his den on the computer and my brother watches tv in his room.

:fly:

I played from like 930am to 730pm yesterday, it was amazing.

This is exactly what I've been doing. I have F3 going in the family room, Ryan stays in his den on the computer and my brother watches tv in his room.

I played from like 930am to 730pm yesterday, it was amazing.

it's kind of nice... recently whenever i fire up the ps3, jess (my fiancee) starts cooking something.

and i totally did not drop any hints to get her to start doing that, either.

it's kind of nice... recently whenever i fire up the ps3, jess (my fiancee) starts cooking something.

and i totally did not drop any hints to get her to start doing that, either.

I'm the only dinner maker in the house. I did not make dinner last night and around dinner time the guys started migrating to the kitchen just checking things out, and I was kicking some Deathclaw ass with my Dart Gun and Reservist's Rifle... I couldn't be bothered to cook.

Everyone went hungry for my "girl time"

I'm so glad we got another TV now. No more shitty TLC or reality shows when there's a game on.

While sitting in the hospital last night with Atom and Heidi waiting on the baby we watched American Idol. There is no worse show on TV, period

You need to sit through a few episodes of "What not to wear"