Thread Bad reaction to wolf brand chili.

I loved Lone Wolf when I was a kid.

517C7RAQ9WL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

mooslims are evil, praise jesus, vote for palin

oh and obama's a kenyan

I see that you are showing your ignorance again Mike.. No where did I post anything like that. Who ever set fire to the mosque is just as much of a bad apple as the Christmas tree bomber. The mosque had very little contact with the wannabe terrorist.

I see that you are showing your ignorance again Mike.. No where did I post anything like that. Who ever set fire to the mosque is just as much of a bad apple as the Christmas tree bomber. The mosque had very little contact with the wannabe terrorist.

What was the point of the article then? Usually your threads are more inflammatory. I'm quite confused. :D

it
was
a
joke

No, really, I'm still trying desperately to figure this out. I feel like if I wait long enough guy whose name I can't pronounce or spell will come back and explain this but he never does. I might be wrong though. Maybe he just made this thread for no reason. Or maybe he was trying to make me crazy. Nah, that's just paranoid. Or is it?

This must be your first time on the internet.