Thread Bad reaction to wolf brand chili.

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
No, really, I'm still trying desperately to figure this out. I feel like if I wait long enough guy whose name I can't pronounce or spell will come back and explain this but he never does. I might be wrong though. Maybe he just made this thread for no reason. Or maybe he was trying to make me crazy. Nah, that's just paranoid. Or is it?

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
Unknown man sets fire to U haul facilityin Saratoga from where a muslim is believed to have once rented a trailer.

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
I pride myself on being a lone wolf. chicks can't run afoul that way saying "aw nah, who is that bitch?"
fuck social media

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Unknown man sets fire to U haul facilityin Saratoga from where a muslim is believed to have once rented a trailer.

I grew up by saratoga, ny and was betting at the windows before I could even see over the counter

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
mooslims are evil, praise jesus, vote for palin

She was in houston for a book signing yesterday, and I found it interesting, that all the tv news outlets were showing people waiting in line for hours and talking about how awesome they think she is, the comment section on the chronicles website everyone was posting about what an idiot they think she is.