bad price to pay for real estate speculation

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I know the chick who owns this house...she bought it for nothing a few years ago in a rough area that's turning over down by Turner Field...she renovated the whole thing from top to bottom and more than quadrupled her money

she was not home when this happened but one of her roommates was stabbed and apparently her bedroom is covered in blood :eek:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/8292565/detail.html?taf=orl

more details coming shortly

this just got much weirder...I thought the altercation originally happened next door and spilled over to my friends house

apparently her roommate, very cute chick I know too, was having a love triangle with the dude and his wife...he freaked out and stabbed the wife and the cute chick multiple times as well as a male roommate who had nothing to do with the incident...wtf :eek:

why_ask_why said:
this just got much weirder...I thought the altercation originally happened next door and spilled over to my friends house

apparently her roommate, very cute chick I know too, was having a love triangle with the dude and his wife...he freaked out and stabbed the wife and the cute chick multiple times as well as a male roommate who had nothing to do with the incident...wtf :eek:
wow ya you know a lot more than that link was willing to tell