Ontopic Bad legal system or unlucky guy

this is all predicated off the assumption that every citizen has the desire and goal to shoot a cop. This is statistically and patently a false concept.
That's a silly argument and you know it. They have countless interactions where no one wants to shoot them dude. The risk of getting shot goes up exponentially in the scenario that we're actually talking about.

That's a silly argument and you know it. They have countless interactions where no one wants to shoot them dude. The risk of getting shot goes up exponentially in the scenario that we're actually talking about.
If its a silly argument, why are you using it to justify irrational escalation of force?

No one has said anything about anyone desiring a shooting. If you don't understand what I was saying then ask, but don't put words in my mouth.
let's review:

this is all predicated off the assumption that every citizen has the desire and goal to shoot a cop. This is statistically and patently a false concept.
That's a silly argument and you know it.
If its a silly argument, why are you using it to justify irrational escalation of force?
Me:where did he use it to justify irrational escalation?
"There is acceptance of that every day. Every traffic stop, yada yada yada"
Quoted above.

If you're accepting it could happen at any traffic stop you're gearing up for it at every stop, if only subconsciously.
Totally different. "Accepting" you might get in a car accident every day is entirely different than "desiring" it.

The 'me' part is where I asked about your use of your words. You jumped from desire to acceptance. They're vastly different. I get that you feel strongly about it. I just don't follow your big jump.

Fair enough, however I wasn't having a conversation with Domon, I was speaking to fly. No one in that conversation said desire, Domon doesn't speak for me, so don't use his words to try to say I said something

I never said desire, I said subconsciously they are preparing for it with every stop. Desiring it is the act of someone who will happily perpetrate an atrocity. Preparing for it every second of every day is the act of someone who will not stop to think about what is best for the citizens they are charged with protecting.