Bad Jokes

I just KenM'ed a local pride group. They're wound up in some kind of "do we let cops march in the parade, and and are firefighters just taking their place" bullshit discussion, and I felt the need to state my opinion.

"It is my belief that any profession represented by the Village People deserves the right to march in the pride parade."

Responses so far are about 90% YAAAASSS and 10% people bitching how stupid I am. It's great.
Where are you , some secret women's auxilliary tea n biscuit bitch fest meeting or what .

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
lmao , so a "worst gig ever " possible scenario .
Hell no. Good people I don't mind helping out, and I've been designing/installing audio gear for years and it's not exactly a big or complicated job.

I guess I'm an "ally" or some shit - though the way I look at it is, I always end up becoming friends with weirdos, they're more interesting and personable than "normal" people.

Hell no. Good people I don't mind helping out, and I've been designing/installing audio gear for years and it's not exactly a big or complicated job.

I guess I'm an "ally" or some shit - though the way I look at it is, I always end up becoming friends with weirdos, they're more interesting and personable than "normal" people.
this sounds perfectly normal though .