Bad Jokes

Latvian man ask friend "why did chicken cross road?"
Friend "Have not seen chicken since very young, on parent farm. This before Cossacks slaughtered them. Can still hear screams of sister as soldiers rape. But back to question, where is chicken? I am very, very hungry."

Latvian man 1 "what one potato say to other potato?
Latvian man 2 "premise ridiculous. Who has two potato?"

Latvian man ask friend "why did chicken cross road?"
Friend "Have not seen chicken since very young, on parent farm. This before Cossacks slaughtered them. Can still hear screams of sister as soldiers rape. But back to question, where is chicken? I am very, very hungry."

Latvian man 1 "what one potato say to other potato?
Latvian man 2 "premise ridiculous. Who has two potato?"
This is exactly why my great grandfather left Lithuania. That and he was being drafted to fight against the bolcheveks.
Was obvious the czar was going to lose.

I've ate at that Fuddruckers before. I think it's the only one left.
There are 3 of them in the Albuquerque metro area.

I know, because I have to fight with the selector on Facebook every time I schedule a Z club meeting (since we meet at that one, and it's always at the bottom of the list after the one near the airport and the one in the mall).

There are 3 of them in the Albuquerque metro area.

I know, because I have to fight with the selector on Facebook every time I schedule a Z club meeting (since we meet at that one, and it's always at the bottom of the list after the one near the airport and the one in the mall).
well I've at least been to that one