Bad Jokes

Dasher and Dancer are always stopping for coffee because they're Santa's star bucks.
santa_funny_joke.jpeg

In high school I had a buddy who drove a pinto. Another kid and I took the door and window handles out as a joke one morning.
Ahh the laughs.
I had a sweet ride. It was a 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance. Finest piece of GM Malaise engineering you could imagine. Hood for days. Got about 15MPG and made about 70 horsepower, out of a 5L V8.

The only thing was, I couldn't keep hood ornaments on it. I went to high school in the '90s, so it was the fashion back then to steal hood ornaments (and wear onions on our belts, because I'm fuckin' old as shit now!).

First, I bought a GM thinger that spliced the hood ornament into the horn, so when you'd wiggle it, it would honk. But if you held the hood ornament in place and just twisted, the emblem would come off without the base, and I'd still be boned.

Eventually, I happened on a solution: I just left it off, and used bailing wire to hold a half-burned barbie doll that I found on the side of the road in place of the ornament.