Bad Jokes

I just KenM'ed a local pride group. They're wound up in some kind of "do we let cops march in the parade, and and are firefighters just taking their place" bullshit discussion, and I felt the need to state my opinion.

"It is my belief that any profession represented by the Village People deserves the right to march in the pride parade."

Responses so far are about 90% YAAAASSS and 10% people bitching how stupid I am. It's great.
I just totally ripped off your comment for this article: https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/abq-pride-board-bans-police-from-summer-pride-fest/6442981/

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Olaf the Viking was shopping on a rainy day at a supermarket with a detached frozen goods section when he came across a woman in a wheelchair who was clearly upset.

Olaf asked, "What's the matter?"

She replied, "I want to look at the ice cream, but the frozen goods are across the parking lot, and there is no handicapped access!"

"No problem," replied Olaf, who lifted her pig-a-back, "I'll take you through".

Olaf strolled through the chilled warehouse, carrying the woman, who picked out some drumsticks and several different flavors of ice cream. Olaf carefully put them in the basket he was also pushing for her. When she was through, he carried her back and saw her partner waiting with the wheelchair.

"I'd really like to thank you," said the woman as Olaf settled her back into the chair, "but I don't even know who you are!"

Olaf waved and walked off.

The woman's partner said, "I was really worried about you, what have you been doing?"

She replied, "I've been through the desserts on a Norse with no name, it felt good to be out of the rain."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and ZRH
We all sat down to watch this TV show about creepy elves that had been redubbed from Finnish into English, and my wife asked me, "Was this originally Finnish?"

I said, "no, it's just starting".

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer