Bad Joke Monday

InnerMuse

Flaccid Member
Hello everyone! It's that time again.

BAD JOKE MONDAY!!!!

Brought to you by the Color Orange. Orange you glad you didn't say banana?

Todays theme is Fart Jokes and Dr. MLK jokes to honor a very imoprtant historical figure. Extra points will be awarded to those who post the theme jokes. If you SOME HOW manage to incorporate both themes into one tremendous joke, you will get a special prize.

You have until noon tomorrow to submit your jokes.

Good luck!

This was told to me by a woman in her late 60's which made it amazingly funny...

lets see if i can remember it...

This could be considered raciest but I consider it a joke if I can tell it to anyone of any race openly, which I have. But for the people who dont like breaking racial boundaries, it has a spoiler tag.
A plane was about to crash when the pilot came over the intercom and let the people know that the weight had to be lightened. The pilot then says that they have evactuated all the luggage and all non essential items but are still to heavy. The pilot then says that next to go would have to be people to save the larger population of the plane and the only way to be fair is to go in alphabetical order. Out of the intercom comes the first letter...
"A" the pilot says, "Will all of the African Americans Please vacate the plane"
"B" the pilot says, "Will all the Black people please vacate the plane"
"C" the pilot says, "will all the colored people please vacte the plane"

A young black child looks over to his father and says "daddy daddy, what are we"

His father answers...

"today son, Wezzzzz Nigga'sss"

Hey I've got a joke, what if the current state of affairs were to piss all over so much of what MLK beleived by having virtually every street in America with the name MLK be a hellhole of crime and racial intolerance?

Oh wait.

Uuuh.

Did you hear that Rosa Parks died? Yeah, they made her body ride in the back of the hearse. :(

true story

:lol:

how's your baby doing?

409456e70117a9f8.jpg

jokes to honor a very imoprtant historical figure.....

hhhmmm, thats just how we roll huh? lol

Wow, guys. There weren't many jokes posted. I guess it's time to either find a way to spice up my Bad Joke thread or go back to my "risque" prizes :pandora:

Here's the results:

Grand Prize is awarded to Wren for the HORRID Rosa Parks jab and the smert ass MLK road jab. BeeRad and Bubbles tie for second with 2 points each -Bubbles and her sarcasmo's baebeh reference and BeerAd for the plane joke.

Honorable mentions to FlamingGloryHole for the dead baby joke (Hrmmm, I may have to do a dead baby joke thread :fly:,) Mikey for the funny retort to FGH's dbj.

As for Chikken... wft was that about?

Thank you for playing and we'll see you next month.

Enjoy!