Bad Joe Monday

I know everyone's heard of them but most people I've talked to know them as a one hit wonder with 'the bad touch'. I should get some of their other albums, all I have is that one CD. My favorite is 'Right Turn Clyde' :)

edit: and i don't get the pun :confused:

If you go to there website you can listen to every song they have ever made ;)

Pun - The lead singers name is Jimmy "PoP"

dont know how much of a pun it was but i giggled when I typed Pop just cause of who we were talking about

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Eddie Izzard is awesome!:heart:

‘cause we all know one of the main elements of attack is the element of surprise, and so what could be more surprising than the 1st Battalion Transvestite Brigade? Airborne wing! The airborne wing parachuting into dangerous areas with fantastic makeup! And a fantastic gun! And the opposing forces going, "Fucking ‘ell, look at these guys! Look at that! They’ve got guns. They've got guns! Jesus, they've got guns!" Ah, bugger. I was so surprised! Were you surprised? I was surprised.

edited for accuracy

Last edited:
‘cause we all know one of the main elements of attack is the element of surprise, and so what could be more surprising than the 1st Battalion Transvestite Brigade? Airborne wing! The airborne wing parachuting into dangerous areas with fantastic makeup! And a fantastic gun! And the opposing forces going, "Fucking ‘ell, look at these guys! Look at that! They’ve got guns. They've got guns! Jesus, they've got guns!" Ah, bugger. I was so surprised! Were you surprised? I was surprised.

edited for accuracy

:lol:
Great, now I have to go home and watch it again.

:lol:
Great, now I have to go home and watch it again.

I think I'm gonna do the same when I get home, it's too hilarious. His older ones are also hilarious!

“Noah, stop what you’re doing and build me an Ark.” And Noah, who’s Sean Connery playing the role of Noah…

“I’m working on a speedboat at the moment. It’s much more exciting, a bigger engine in a speedboat, and you can shoot across the water like that…”

“No, Noah, I want an Ark; an Ark with a big room for poo.”

“Look, a speedboat would really kick ass, it will give great photos to the people in The Bible. We can get all the animals with long ears to sit along the side… it’d be fucking excellent! Excellent photographs!”

“No, you build me an Ark. You can put a big engine in the Ark, if you want.”

“Okay… I should compromise.”