Bad Joe Monday

Email one...

The Lone Ranger was ambushed
>and captured by an Indian war party. The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger.
>In honor of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days.
> Before I kill you, I grant you three requests. What is your first request?"
>
>The Lone Ranger responds, I'd like to speak to my horse."The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away.
>
>Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his
> back As the Indian Chief watches,>the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's
>tent>and spends the night.
>
>The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed.
>"You have a very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days.
>What is your second request?"
>
>The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse.>Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear.>As before, Silver takes off and disappears over the horizon.
>
>Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette, more attractive than the blonde.>She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.
>
>The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. "You are indeed a man of many talents, but I will still kill you>tomorrow.
>"What is your last request?"
>
>The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse,....alone."
>The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is brought to the
>Lone Ranger's tent.
>
>Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears,>looks him square in the eye and says,

>Listen very carefully>for....the....last....time I said.....>
>
>"BRING POSSE"

Freddie was eighteen years old, friendly, and eager to do things right. Unfortunately, he wasn't especially bright. He had just started his first job, as a delivery boy and general go-fer at a furniture warehouse. His first task was to go out for coffee.
He walked into a nearby coffee shop carrying a large thermos. When the counterman finally noticed him, he held up the thermos.
"Is this big enough to hold six cups of coffee?" he said.
The counterman looked at the thermos, hesitated for a few seconds, then finally said, "Yeah. It looks like about six cups to me."
"Good," Freddie said. "Give me two regular, two black, and two decaf."

big-ol-cup.jpg

A blonde goes into a restaurant and notices there's a "peel and win" sticker on her coffee cup. So she peels it off and starts screaming, "I've won a motorhome! I've won a motorhome!"

The waitress says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize is a free lunch."

But the blonde keeps on screaming, "I've won a motorhome! I've won a motorhome!"

Finally, the manager comes over and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. You couldn't have possibly won a motorhome because we didn't have that as a prize"

The blonde says, "No, it's not a mistake. I've won a motorhome!" And she hands the ticket to the manager and HE reads...

"W I N A B A G E L"