WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by fast food taking too long and didn't cry to the internet about how you're being oppressed or create a baseless conspiracy about it
🙋‍♀️

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings

raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by fast food taking too long and didn't cry to the internet about how you're being oppressed or create a baseless conspiracy about it
🙋‍♀️

No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that.

Perhaps I'm old and tired, but I think that the chances of finding out what's actually going on are so absurdly remote that the only thing to do is to say, "Hang the sense of it," and keep yourself busy. I'd much rather be happy than right any day.

We went through the McD’s drive thru the other day and were asked to “pull around” to the waiting area. It took forever, and a gal finally came out with roomie’s order. She said “careful, the fries are really hot”.

During the slow times and with reduced business, we find they don’t always have fries ready to go, which was likely the case with her hash brown (which are overpriced anyway).

She sounds a little sensitive and could use some therapy.

“Piner tells Moore later in the conversation that he feels a civil war is coming and he is ‘ready.’ Piner advised he is going to buy a new assault rifle in the next couple of weeks. A short time later Officer Piner began to discuss society being close to ‘martial law’ and soon ‘we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them fucking ni—–. I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.’ Moore responded that he would not do that. Piner stated, ‘I am ready.'” according to the summary.

“Officer Piner then explained to Cpl. Moore that he felt society needed a civil war to ‘wipe ’em off the fucking map. That’ll put ’em back about four or five generations.'”

What the fuck

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant
“Piner tells Moore later in the conversation that he feels a civil war is coming and he is ‘ready.’ Piner advised he is going to buy a new assault rifle in the next couple of weeks. A short time later Officer Piner began to discuss society being close to ‘martial law’ and soon ‘we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them fucking ni—–. I can’t wait. God, I can’t wait.’ Moore responded that he would not do that. Piner stated, ‘I am ready.'” according to the summary.

“Officer Piner then explained to Cpl. Moore that he felt society needed a civil war to ‘wipe ’em off the fucking map. That’ll put ’em back about four or five generations.'”

What the fuck

that shit has gotta happen all the time. The whole tree is poisoned.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas

What the fuck

holy shit!! and i'm not talking about the content... i'm just surprised people don't realise that surveillance is everywhere, 24/7, lol.

my next "holy shit" is for the nonsense of thinking the US could have a legitimate race war, lmao. too many of us wouldn't know what to do without each other, imho. i'd be bored shitless without you guys making me laugh.

i imagine i'd have to hide my love for white's to blend in with the angry blacks.

no more UF? 😩

in conclusion,.. i respect that man's right to hate me before even trying this dick first.

wzQx3PJ.jpg