WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Uvalde was a few tragedies ago, but there were ~300 LEOs there by the time one of them decided to stop the murder of children and I don't think that really made it into most peoples' news.

Uvalde was a few tragedies ago, but there were ~300 LEOs there by the time one of them decided to stop the murder of children and I don't think that really made it into most peoples' news.
That was a leadership failure. If you haven't ever worked in that sort of job, you have to trust the people in charge know better than you do. People in charge said it was a barricaded subject. The Texas legislature did do a report.

Yeah that's a bad shoot. I looked up the case, it was for a disturbance call and he was still on probation. Apparently he got fired and they are still investigating it. The fact they fired him before the investigation was completed says alot though.

I've met guys like that. I trained one of them for a year. Gay guy who literally just wanted to beat the shit out of anyone and was super agressive. For some reason he thought pushing people around then reacting was the way to go... Idk.

Yeah that's a bad shoot. I looked up the case, it was for a disturbance call and he was still on probation. Apparently he got fired and they are still investigating it. The fact they fired him before the investigation was completed says alot though.

I've met guys like that. I trained one of them for a year. Gay guy who literally just wanted to beat the shit out of anyone and was super agressive. For some reason he thought pushing people around then reacting was the way to go... Idk.
So then its apparently a case of mistaken identity. Once which could have been solved if the kid didn't try to run. That said, the officer's reaction to that is reprehensible and based on what we know, I hope he spends a lot of time in jail.

So then its apparently a case of mistaken identity. Once which could have been solved if the kid didn't try to run. That said, the officer's reaction to that is reprehensible and based on what we know, I hope he spends a lot of time in jail.
You can't shoot people for stealing shit so even if he thought the car was stolen not to mention the kid was driving away not at him. The only time you can shoot someone who's fleeing is when they present a danger to others, it's a totality of circumstances thing.

I watched the George Floyd video since that was so "debated". Wish I hadn't but glad I did because that was undeniably murder, has the courts have agreed to at this point.

I don't need to see this dude get killed too, the description was enough

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I watched the George Floyd video since that was so "debated". Wish I hadn't but glad I did because that was undeniably murder, has the courts have agreed to at this point.

Yeah it's pretty bad. As a sorta police we always get impressed about use of force, then county cops get to do whatever they want it's cray

And like you don't even want to see what state troopers do

same.
i refuse to watch this murder.

i remember CNN was playing George Floyd murder on loop and i was like so enraged that they can just broadcast a straight up murder like that.
never again.

same.
i refuse to watch this murder.

i remember CNN was playing George Floyd murder on loop and i was like so enraged that they can just broadcast a straight up murder like that.
never again.
Yall weird. I've seen so many people die and I'm fine

Last edited: