WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Consider that in our grandparents' day traditional social values included stringing up black folk.

Zw

These children may still be living.
Nah bro, my grandparents lived in Wales. Polish and Irish trying to make a strawberry farm work... On my dad's side anyway.

My mum... well, once my uncle was driving through south carolina and he saw "Pigman's BBQ" and he stopped and... well they didnt look Irish.

Last edited:
Nah bro, my grandparents lived in Wales. Polish and Irish trying to make a strawberry farm work... On my dad's side anyway.

My mum... well, once my uncle was driving through south carolina and he saw "Pigman's BBQ" and he stopped and... well they didnt look Irish.
The core conservative belief is that there exists in-groups who should be benefitted but not bound by the law, while out-groups must be bound but not benefitted by the law. Everything else is just playing dumb, as you seem to insist on doing.

The core conservative belief is that there exists in-groups who should be benefitted but not bound by the law, while out-groups must be bound but not benefitted by the law. Everything else is just playing dumb, as you seem to insist on doing.
I just think you're a cunt.