WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

:lol: Shoutout to mall security. Been there. It's easy but it gets weird sometimes. Takes some balls to tackle a dude while unarmed and he has a rifle. They're probably going to get fired.

:lol:

...:lol::lol::lol: wicked hook bro

Speaking of women asking to get knocked the fuck out

These situations are actually super scary cause you got the hood rat mafia screaming the entire time. One of my dude's got stabbed by a bystander in a similar situation at chipolte. They let the driver go on the suspended docket cause he was on heart blood pressure medicine or something.

Last edited:

:lol:

...:lol::lol::lol: wicked hook bro

Speaking of women asking to get knocked the fuck out

These situations are actually super scary cause you got the hood rat mafia screaming the entire time. One of my dude's got stabbed by a bystander in a similar situation at chipolte. They let the driver go on the suspended docket cause he was on heart blood pressure medicine or something.

equal rights, equal lefts. give them the 2 piece.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
1662436107486.png
ya know, I think WI is the only state I've ever lived in that traffic was never an issue. Even in downtown milwaukee it's nothing like baltimore.

Speaking of Baltimore. I finally went to my friend's house in the daytime. Fuuuuckkkk. That neighborhood is ratchet. Gotta go there again tomorrow and take some pics.

Some of those that work forces

Dude, clickbait again. They used to spam my work email. I wouldnt be surprised if there were a few cause... People talk but I really doubt some mass conspiracy.

End stage. Like if you humiliate enough people for long enough what do you think the reaction is going to be?

It's not a wonder these groups are popping up in specific places.

Dude, clickbait again. They used to spam my work email. I wouldnt be surprised if there were a few cause... People talk but I really doubt some mass conspiracy.

End stage. Like if you humiliate enough people for long enough what do you think the reaction is going to be?

It's not a wonder these groups are popping up in specific places.
So, because we started caring about how many people they shot unjustifiably and the minorities they oppressed, now we get to see what happens?

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
So, because we started caring about how many people they shot unjustifiably and the minorities they oppressed, now we get to see what happens?
What is a statistically significant number of people being shot? Like 3 unjustified shooting per year out of a population of 320 million...

What's an acceptable number of state-sanctioned murders that occur without due process being applied?

I'd measure it on a curve. We're way ahead of Europe. Have you ever seen an interrogation in Poland? Have you ever met cops from south america?

By any stretch of measure we have the best police in the world.

I'd measure it on a curve. We're way ahead of Europe. Have you ever seen an interrogation in Poland? Have you ever met cops from south america?

No. The number is still 0.

Complaining that oversight makes police join racist organizations is just cover.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

I bet Sweden is better

Yes really, advocating for small government and conservative social values are just code words for "lets allow white privilege to continue".
That's racist. I'm right wing? Am I out there everyday trying to keep people down?