WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

?Where my police at?

The police are coming after folks who are trying to protect their own shit while they let the miscreants vandalize and destroy and loot and burn.
Where are the arrests for thievery and arson?
They're protecting the violent criminals from us instead of the other way around.
It's all upside down and back asswards.
Fuck that. Shut em down and let the rest of the people who have guns off the leash.
Shit get sorted real quick like.
The police have failed.
End them.

Just comply. The police are the good guys. They definitely don't have a higher rate of being domestically violent, rapists and bigoted than the average person.

Truly fine people.
Actually it's the same as the general public. Which could be construed as bad but your police reflect your society.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
The police are coming after folks who are trying to protect their own shit while they let the miscreants vandalize and destroy and loot and burn.
Where are the arrests for thievery and arson?
They're protecting the violent criminals from us instead of the other way around.
It's all upside down and back asswards.
Fuck that. Shut em down and let the rest of the people who have guns off the leash.
Shit get sorted real quick like.
The police have failed.
End them.
hey bud, you got your wish kinda
cops in Kenosha last night herded the protesters towards the "militia" dipshits because "you can handle it" and then bounced, and a kid shot a bunch of protesters.

here's cops offering them water beforehand and thanking them. the "militia" kid on the left is believed to be the shooter.

here is the shooter identifying himself beforehand

here he is running away from his first victim, saying "I just killed somebody" - he shot at least 3 more people after this.

here he is shooting people - CW for people getting shot, obviously

here is another video that includes him shooting people as well as attempting to approach police

this is after the shooting, protesters and "militia" people discussing what the cops told them; the "militia" guy on this video is I believe also in the first video w/ the water, but not the shooter.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
hey bud, you got your wish kinda
cops in Kenosha last night herded the protesters towards the "militia" dipshits because "you can handle it" and then bounced, and a kid shot a bunch of protesters.

here's cops offering them water beforehand and thanking them. the "militia" kid on the left is believed to be the shooter.

here is the shooter identifying himself beforehand

here he is running away from his first victim, saying "I just killed somebody" - he shot at least 3 more people after this.

here he is shooting people - CW for people getting shot, obviously

here is another video that includes him shooting people as well as attempting to approach police

Violence, looting, and arson is not protest, peaceable assembly, or redress of grievance, it's violence, looting, and arson.

When the Floyd killing first happened the vast majority of this country, including most of the political right save for some hardcore freaks on the fringes, were all behind finally doing something about racial bias and out of control police.
They had about as much of this country as you're gonna get in support of it and instead of sticking with that and really accomplishing something good they just threw it all away.
Now, as they continue to vandalize and loot and burn, they turn more and more people away from them and towards preserving the very thing they're trying to tear down.

Turning mass public support away from your cause, recognizing that, and continuing to do more of the same ain't exactly a winning strategy.
Makes you wonder just what the hell the actual goal is.

Violence, looting, and arson is not protest, peaceable assembly, or redress of grievance, it's violence, looting, and arson.

When the Floyd killing first happened the vast majority of this country, including most of the political right save for some hardcore freaks on the fringes, were all behind finally doing something about racial bias and out of control police.
They had about as much of this country as you're gonna get in support of it and instead of sticking with that and really accomplishing something good they just threw it all away.
Now, as they continue to vandalize and loot and burn, they turn more and more people away from them and towards preserving the very thing they're trying to tear down.

Turning mass public support away from your cause, recognizing that, and continuing to do more of the same ain't exactly a winning strategy.
cool story, what does that have to do with what I posted?

also
maybe someone should tell the cops this nugget of wisdom

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
also

maybe someone should tell the cops this nugget of wisdom

That's the equivalent of "No U!". The cops and the protesters are both making the same mistake and pointing at each other as if to say "we're not doing that, they're doing that."

the protesters aren't the ones with a body count

Fine, continue on then. Don't try to find flaws in your strategy or come up with a better one to win back public support or anything, just continue doing wrongs while pointing at other people also doing wrongs as if to justify your own, as children do.

/ facepalm emoji ]

are you really comparing property damage and murder?

there's 3 "groups" here; cops, vigilantes, and protesters. cops are ostensibly organized, vigilantes have some organization but less so, and protesters less still.

some cops keep mailing and killing people, even in the face of unprecedented public scrutiny.
some vigilantes, often working with law enforcement, keep killing and maiming people.
some protesters damage property.

of the three, the first two have a body count, the lattermost does not. there have been many different reports that show white extremists are responsible for almost all domestic terror in the US.

if I have to convince people to prioritize human life over things to gain public support, even in the face of overwhelming evidence as to who the real problem is, then I think I'll just have to resign myself to the fact that no amount of convincing or changing strategies will change the minds of people who prioritize a negative peace above all else.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor