WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

each and every single cop made the choice to become part of a rotten system that at its most benign requires them to enforce unjust laws, and at its less benign engages in murder and terrorism & fought for and WON the right to never face justice for that.

so what’s your proposal? that no one join the force and there are no cops so the country can run even more wild than it already is?

it’s super unfair to assume every single police officer is rotten and evil.

i know a few officers that really want to make a difference (male + female cops)

I also feel that Americans just have such an twisted view on all of this (for obvious reasons)

As someone who HAS experienced RACISM first hand, i can tell you there are some great officers out there

so what’s your proposal? that no one join the force and there are no cops so the country can run even more wild than it already is?

i know a few officers that really want to make a difference (male + female cops)

I also feel that Americans just have such an twisted view on all of this (for obvious reasons)

As someone who HAS experienced RACISM first hand, i can tell you there are some great officers out there
And some members of the KKK know black people. Doesnt mean theyre not cunts.

I’ve personally known several cops who were NOT cunts. Assuming the word is being used negatively that is.

I also doesn’t automatically assume that all republicans are Trump supporters either. Using the logic implemented here, they must surely all be.

I don’t consider the police system to be completely lost either, and doing away with it completely would be a huge mistake. It’s salvageable.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and ZRH
I’ve personally known several cops who were NOT cunts. Assuming the word is being used negatively that is.

I also doesn’t automatically assume that all republicans are Trump supporters either. Using the logic implemented here, they must surely all be.

I don’t consider the police system to be completely lost either, and doing away with it completely would be a huge mistake. It’s salvageable.

All trump supporters are racist
all democrats are gay + love abortions

/asa

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers

for obvious reasons, I am referring to the US police force as I can't really speak on others

but

"good" cops in the US don't get to stay good cops. they either get run out for exposing their corruption and violence, allow it to happen (which is ungood), or partake of it (which is doubleplusungood). I've also talked at length here about how cops in the US have fought and won legal battles in our highest courts for the right to not actually have to protect anyone.

I truly believe there are people who choose to go into the profession for noble reasons, who don't consider the fact that they will be required to enforce unjust laws, and who believe they can make a difference, "change things from the inside/bottom up," but acknowledging their intent doesn't negate their complicity in a corrupt system.

Cops, when they are not being cops, might be perfectly affable humans, but wearing the mantle of law enforcement requires that they cease operating as an autonomous entity and instead must operate as a cog in a machine that operates to protect corporate interests and capital, not people.

Cops, when they are not being cops, might be perfectly affable humans, but wearing the mantle of law enforcement requires that they cease operating as an autonomous entity and instead must operate as a cog in a machine that operates to protect corporate interests and capital, not people.
That describes literally everyone with a job at a for profit company.

You think that door greeter at Walmart has your best interest at heart? They are a "cog in a machine that operates for corporate interest and capital." Doing their tiny part to enrichen Walmart shareholders in exchange for money.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
That describes literally everyone with a job at a for profit company.

You think that door greeter at Walmart has your best interest at heart? They are a "cog in a machine that operates for corporate interest and capital." Doing their tiny part to enrichen Walmart shareholders in exchange for money.
door greeters at Walmart aren't given guns and explicit free reign to murder to protect that capital; if they do, they'll have their day in court, and when THAT happens, it's not the taxpayers who will pay the fees nor will they receive giant pensions also funded by taxpayers.

door greeters at Walmart aren't given guns and explicit free reign to murder to protect that capital; if they do, they'll have their day in court, and when THAT happens, it's not the taxpayers who will pay the fees nor will they receive giant pensions also funded by taxpayers.
That is literally what special police are for.

I mean not really but in your warped vocabulary.