WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

RTWESaL.jpg

• Barf
Reactions: Immigrant
Well, I guess this is the right thread.
So someone has been flying a drone around my neighborhood lately. I've only seen it twice. But one of those times it was hovering over a group of people across the street. They called the police and the gossip started soon after.
Rumor is its a convicted sex offender up the street. Supposedly he told his next door neighbor it could reach all the way down the block and over to the town pool.
Now the drunks that hang out in our alley are scheming to shoot it down.
This story can only end well.
If it makes the news and they interview me, I'll try and squeeze in a shout out to you guys/ the UFs.

you have to yell fuck her right in the pussy

stupid CNN just played the George Floyd murder video with every word displayed on the screen.
that poor man calling out for his mama as he died

Playing that murder video reignites all this bad shit for everyone
But i understand the need to keep the momentum of his brutal murder strong.
it’s just so hard to watch .. i had to turn it off

RIP GF

stupid CNN just played the George Floyd murder video with every word displayed on the screen.
that poor man calling out for his mama as he died

Playing that murder video reignites all this bad shit for everyone
But i understand the need to keep the momentum of his brutal murder strong.
it’s just so hard to watch .. i had to turn it off
emoji22.png

RIP GF

Turns out the cop that was only 4 days on the job is a giant piece of shit too.

Body cam footage is out and he did nothing but escalate the situation from the very start.

Turns out the cop that was only 4 days on the job is a giant piece of shit too.

Body cam footage is out and he did nothing but escalate the situation from the very start.

and i actually felt bad for him for a hot minute

FUCK THEM ALL

all white people are racist
all black people are criminals
all hispanics are rapist

that’s how stupid you sound
Nope. White people dont choose to be white, no one chooses the color of their skin.
Cops choose to become cops. Cops choose to enter a job that demonizes and dehumanizes citizens. At best they choose to remain silent about the horrible things their fellow officers do, at worst they participate.

Look at Officer 4-Days-On-The-Job, he should have known better, he should have acted differently. Instead he acted like a bastard.
Because all cops are bastards

Nope. White people dont choose to be white, no one chooses the color of their skin.
Cops choose to become cops. Cops choose to enter a job that demonizes and dehumanizes citizens. At best they choose to remain silent about the horrible things their fellow officers do, at worst they participate.

Look at Officer 4-Days-On-The-Job, he should have known better, he should have acted differently. Instead he acted like a bastard.
Because all cops are bastards

you’re literally generalizing that every single police officer is a bastard. you’re a straight moron

so i guess
all white cops are racists
all black cops are criminals
all hispanic cops are racist
all asian cops are bad drivers

it’s gross that you think this way.

you’re literally generalizing that every single police officer is a bastard. you’re a straight moron

so i guess

you're still using racial stereotypes - race is not a choice.

he's saying

all white cops are bastards.
all black cops are bastards.
all hispanic cops are bastards.
all asian cops are bastards.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

so i guess

Again, cops choose to be cops. They choose to enter into and support a system that regularly oppresses and kills people solely for the color of their skin.
Can there be a sliding scale? Sure, it's not a 100% black and white issue. However when you know that the organization that you belong to is doing horrible shit and you stay there you arent going to be looked at as a good guy. At a minimum you're just going to be a bastard, at the top end you're gonna be a BASTARD

DkVmOLjWsAERjls.jpg

each and every single cop made the choice to become part of a rotten system that at its most benign requires them to enforce unjust laws, and at its less benign engages in murder and terrorism & fought for and WON the right to never face justice for that.