WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

0kXPBHW.jpg

Portland's new police chief literally has when he became police chief, the time when he strangled a high schooler, and a rough idea of his home's location on his wikipedia page

Watch him. Portland has somehow became a springboard for coppers to become chief and then get recruited by a larger “market”, like Outlaw in Pittsburg and Charles Moose in DC (during the DC sniper manhunt). They never last here.

I have a fear that soon, all will soon be forgotten when it comes to police violence and nothing will change. That’ll guarantee a promotion for him.

The rate of sexual assault and rape by your police either in custody or just when they're off duty is fucking staggering, and thats one of the reasons this whole defund the police is perfectly sensible. Hiring people with little training and power complexes and making them think they're in a militia is all kinds of fucked up.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
jfc it is not molestation it is called patting someone down. She could have drugs/weapons/whatever on her

Did you watch the video? Why did the officer motion as though he was threatening to touch her tits?

Plus, in this day and age, there really is no reason her requests shouldn’t have been honored. If they rethink the role of police in general, they’d be able to hire more female officers, and her request would’ve been much easier to accomplish.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
The rate of sexual assault and rape by your police either in custody or just when they're off duty is fucking staggering, and thats one of the reasons this whole defund the police is perfectly sensible. Hiring people with little training and power complexes and making them think they're in a militia is all kinds of fucked up.
Defunding isn't the right answer, it's a knee-jerk reaction.

Funding them even more is the right answer. Money hire the best of the best, give them the extensive training they need, etc. Make it a job that needs more than a high school education for...

Did you watch the video? Why did the officer motion as though he was threatening to touch her tits?

Plus, in this day and age, there really is no reason her requests shouldn’t have been honored. If they rethink the role of police in general, they’d be able to hire more female officers, and her request would’ve been much easier to accomplish.

I would feel different if he squeezed her breasts then i would be mad. i agree they should have had a female pat her down and search her but if none were available you just have to deal with it.

look at the comments from the video. people were talking about how we there is going to be more people killing cops and how hard that makes them. This is one of the reasons police do what they do. when you have people openly talking how hard their dick gets from killing cops you can't trust anyone until given a reason to.

Most of this bad police actions stem from people not listening or complying to their orders. It doesn't matter if you like cops or not when they ask you to do something just do it.

Defunding isn't the right answer, it's a knee-jerk reaction.

Funding them even more is the right answer. Money hire the best of the best, give them the extensive training they need, etc. Make it a job that needs more than a high school education for...
I don't really agree. The idea of defunding the police in order to fund people that have the skills to deal with problems makes a massive amount of sense to me. Why would you pay cops to bring them up to the level of other people that are already there?
Defunding in order to fund others would be an almost overnight change, increasing funding in order to send cops off to more school and start bringing in better candidates is a glacial pace.

look at the comments from the video. people were talking about how we there is going to be more people killing cops and how hard that makes them. This is one of the reasons police do what they do. when you have people openly talking how hard their dick gets from killing cops you can't trust anyone until given a reason to.

Most of this bad police actions stem from people not listening or complying to their orders. It doesn't matter if you like cops or not when they ask you to do something just do it.
A lot of the bad police actions come from the police violating people's rights. You don'yt have to comply to them violating your rights.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
lots of people have horrible interactions with cops but doesn't mean you can just stop doing what they say. I once got pulled over at 1am with my dog in the car. Officer came up and my dog started barking and would not stop. The cop yelled at me to shut the fucking dog up or he would do it himself. i reached in the back and pet my dog until he calmed down.

This officer claimed i was swerving and he thought i had been drinking. I never had a sip of any alcohol that day. I tried telling him but he wouldn't listen so i said fuck it give me a breathalyzer. i blow 0.0 and he tells me to be careful and sends me on my way.

I wanted to get out my car and flip out on him when he threatened to hurt my dog. that would have solved nothing and only made things worse. I just complied with the assholes orders and went on my way.

Some people are pricks but you still have to listen to their orders or bad shit happens.