WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

You know that spray foam insulation?

There is a variant of that I’ve seen on Modern Marvels that can envelope a human and stop them cold. I’ve also seen it in futuristic movies, but it’s available now.

How about they spend a little more on recruiting and training, and combine it with 21st century non-lethal weaponry? If the stupid cops aren’t sure who they have, spray em and sort it out later.

It’s a fuckin lot easier to sort out who is who than who is at fault. If that guy didn’t lunge at the cops or reveal a weapon, he should still be breathing right now. I don’t care what substance he was on, he didn’t get killed for lack of compliance from what I read.
That's what tasers are supposed to be for.

There is a variant of that I’ve seen on Modern Marvels that can envelope a human and stop them cold. I’ve also seen it in futuristic movies, but it’s available now.

How about they spend a little more on recruiting and training, and combine it with 21st century non-lethal weaponry? If the stupid cops aren’t sure who they have, spray em and sort it out later.

It’s a fuckin lot easier to sort out who is who than who is at fault. If that guy didn’t lunge at the cops or reveal a weapon, he should still be breathing right now. I don’t care what substance he was on, he didn’t get killed for lack of compliance from what I read.

Couldn't find a .gif so fast forward to about 3:25 or so.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant

that stuff is great but it causes heart attackes if used in a closed area like a car.. Imagine, you're struggling likle a bytch, then you are suddenly wrapped in insulation. And struggling on the way down. Core body temp soars, you take the big tap out if not cut out pronto. I like it though. I've often thought they should have workout places where you try to walk thru neck deep jello or such. FUll body 🤘

• Gravy
Speaking of non-lethal weapons...

Also on Modern Marvels, they had a gun that shot a sonic ring towards the perp and it caused “intestinal discomfort”, aka crapping their pants. They need to reduce the size of THAT and let coppers use it.

Also on Modern Marvels, they had a gun that shot a sonic ring towards the perp and it caused “intestinal discomfort”, aka crapping their pants. They need to reduce the size of THAT and let coppers use it.
Yeah, that's a real thing. Personally, I've been accused of causing that effect on people with an 18" active powered sub in a small venue. "When you hit those low notes Brother Ed, it does something weird to my guts.":p

The report leading up to this is unreal.

Instructor was told multiple times to stop fucking around with this shit and went ahead with it. Good to see he got fucked.

Speaking of non-lethal weapons...

Sonic weapons are a real thing.
Resonant frequency of an average humans chest cavity is around 90hz give or take. That's why we can get "punch in the chest" bass without massive subwoofers, etc.

Everything has a resonant frequency, from the strongest bridge to the most delicate flower to our internal organs.
"They"'ve weaponized all of it.

• Gravy
It makes people dance. It makes people shit their pants.

The weaponizing technology is trying to focus enough of it on a specific thing it can disrupt organ function.

• Gravy
Anybody who's ever setup a subwoofer array knows you can "steer" or "focus" low frequency energy but it takes a lot of power and a lot of pistons and a lot of stuff and it's all subtractive not additive and it's not gonna happen in something a cop can carry around and fire from their shoulder like a gun.

Unless you want the Navy patrolling the streets it might just be best for cops to not be so trigger happy and criminals to realize when you step outside the law you step outside the law and take your chances.

We had an officer-involved shooting a few blocks from me the other day, on a street I drive on frequently. A guy was shooting randomly from his condo and when the cops arrived, he came out and was shot dead.

That’s all the news said, and nothing was said later. No word on if he was armed when he exited, nothing.

Silence creates suspicion.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
We had an officer-involved shooting a few blocks from me the other day, on a street I drive on frequently. A guy was shooting randomly from his condo and when the cops arrived, he came out and was shot dead.

That’s all the news said, and nothing was said later. No word on if he was armed when he exited, nothing.

Silence creates suspicion.
If we would ban condos this never would have happened.