WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

C’mon coppers. You make it hard for me to stick up for you when you compound accidentally shooting a civilian with editing your body cam footage, described as “heavily edited” by the local news guy on the TV here.

In my opinion, editing body cam footage needs to be a chargeable offense.

that article said:
Critics slam the photo of a gun
Police said in a statement that they found a firearm when they entered the room where Jefferson died. The video released by police shows two mostly blurred clips that appeared to be from inside the home, showing a firearm.
Fort Worth police released this image in a heavily edited video package.

Fort Worth police released this image in a heavily edited video package.
At a Sunday news conference, a reporter asked police spokesman Lt. Brandon O'Neil if Jefferson was holding the gun when the officer shot. He declined to answer.
"There was nothing nefarious or illegal about owning a firearm, and they presented in no way that that firearm was contributory to toward the use of deadly force here," Merritt told CNN affiliate KTVT.
dude imagine, you're just hanging out in your own home, eating ice cream or playing video games, and not only do cops show up and straight up murder you, but then they try to imply that you were asking for it when they know damn well it doesn't have anything to do with anything except making you a less sympathetic victim.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
dude imagine, you're just hanging out in your own home, eating ice cream or playing video games, and not only do cops show up and straight up murder you, but then they try to imply that you were asking for it when they know damn well it doesn't have anything to do with anything except making you a less sympathetic victim.

You’re preaching to the choir.

Late yesterday, the coppers were backpedalling with “she had a gun”-

Which turned out to be the kid she was with saying “We heard a noise outside so she got her gun out of her purse...”

In other words, attempting to defend herself, which is the main reason gunfuckers claim they want their penises, err, guns.

I guess since she wasn’t a whitey it doesn’t count or something.

Her family should sue and be awarded $100 billion.

Most people are conditioned to bow to authority or just dgaf about their fellow man without even thinking "is this OK?".

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
It made me fucking seethe.

You're one of the good ones, J.

We recently had a situation here where some raving lunatic off his meds homeless guy was accosting a couple women tourists right on the Congress Ave. bridge. Finally some guy stepped in and stopped the situation, and took some pretty hard licks himself, after countless people just avoided it, ignored it keeping their faces in their phone, or figured a 911 call with 5 minute response was good enough.

Meaning except for that one guy, the others who bothered to do anything at all figured those women getting assaulted and groped for another 5 minutes was OK.

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant