WTF Bad boys, Bad boys, whatcha gonna do

Every single Medal of Honor recipient, and 95% of the fighting men and women of our history. EMTs and paramedics treating stabilizing gang members before transport (remember when they had to wear bulletproof vests?) Vincent Coleman, Arland Williams, those poor bastards at Chernobyl that stemmed the failure, the elderly near Fukushima that are volunteering for cleanup duty.

All of human history is littered with stories of men and women sacrificing their lives for their fellow man.
I know there are heros Asa, but in the vast majority of cases, the heroes are equally armed with the bad guys. The paramedics typically wait until the armed guys clear them to go in, with exceptions, of course. Do we or should we expect cops to daily sacrifice their lives for decades on the job, for some drunk with a handgun and a beef?

I know there are heros Asa, but in the vast majority of cases, the heroes are equally armed with the bad guys. The paramedics typically wait until the armed guys clear them to go in, with exceptions, of course. Do we or should we expect cops to daily sacrifice their lives for decades on the job, for some drunk with a handgun and a beef?
Daytona beach, police chief Chitwood (now sheriff of Volusia county) had the lowest rate of police shootings in the state for 2015 (??) specifically because he directed his cops to treat people as people and not threats.

Yes, I expect cops to sacrifice their lives if it means protecting the citizenry.

If they dont want to do that, they need to find another job

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Daytona beach, police chief Chitwood (now sheriff of Volusia county) had the lowest rate of police shootings in the state for 2015 (??) specifically because he directed his cops to treat people as people and not threats.

Yes, I expect cops to sacrifice their lives if it means protecting the citizenry.

If they dont want to do that, they need to find another job

Chitwood? I think this is the guy who was chief in Portland Maine when I lived there

Now I’m fucking pissed off and I have to question why.

There is no reason to emulate the military training. The cops already use the gear. Let’s give em tanks also, and no training whatsoever.
this is actually a big thing. on the one hand, we don't need cops going around with the mindset of part of its own populace as The Enemy, but on the other, the military has some legit rules of engagement that far surpass what is expected of cops.

Dallas cops and DA office are stonewalling the release of 911 tapes, body cam footage, autopsy results, and pretty much anything else you can think of that might be related to the cop that shot the guy in his own apartment or her record at the police department.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dal...thing-city-dallas-wont-tell-death-botham-jean

https://atlantablackstar.com/2018/1...-accounts-yet-alarming-posts-still-uncovered/

they also let her attempt to scrub her social media of incriminating posts

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Shiiiiiit, if I were going into some crazy ass destruction type volcanado type shit I'd be Glocked up to the moon. Word is bond.

Cuz the song is so terrible...
I associate it with that stupid song
That's the point, though.
It may not have reached up there, but one of the first reality TV shows I can remember was COPS, which was basically a camera crew doing a ride along with some cop until something happened.

That song was the theme song.

That's the point, though.
It may not have reached up there, but one of the first reality TV shows I can remember was COPS, which was basically a camera crew doing a ride along with some cop until something happened.

That song was the theme song.

I gEt ThAt ItS fRoM tHaT sTuPiD sHoW!
It’s still an annoying song and it was a terrible show