Backup trama center

Surprisingly enough, John Cleese has done a number of industrial shorts like this. I remember seeing one, years ago, that was supposed to demonstrate the proper way for a field tech to behave when on a jobsite.

itburnswhenipee said:
Surprisingly enough, John Cleese has done a number of industrial shorts like this. I remember seeing one, years ago, that was supposed to demonstrate the proper way for a field tech to behave when on a jobsite.

they made me watch one with richard kern the other day at work about the importance of wearing safety glasses. i'd like to stab the person who produced it in the eye with a pointy object.

Fat Burger said:
I saw this, and somehow didn't think it was funny. Everyone else finds it hilarious, so I think my sense of humor is broken :(

You have to like British humor/Monty Python. Dont worry, not all geeks get it. just like not all geeks like Star Trek.

thrawn said:
they made me watch one with richard kern the other day at work about the importance of wearing safety glasses. i'd like to stab the person who produced it in the eye with a pointy object.

To fully round out the irony here, the pointy object should be a shard from a shattered pair of saftey glasses.