Back home again...

PinkysAvenger said:
:lol:

your younger son is the fucking coolest.

i want to send him my old army men...

qft. Army men rock. I used to love playing with them. :cool:

BigDov said:
Where have YOU been today, Mr. Friend Mondoz?

My new meds kick me on my ass.
I've taken them twice - yesterday at 6, which put me to sleep from 11 to 9 am, and again at 9, which put me to sleep until about 3.

I have to take them again about now, which I'm guessing will put me right back out.

I've never had anything put me out like that.
They seem to be helping, though.

The neurologist said to limit how much time I spend at the computer. :(

Back when I had my kidney stone removal surgery, they told me to limit how much chocolate I ate. Now they're telling me to limit my PC time.
I'm thinking I'm going to ignore this doc the same way I ignored the urologist.
:shady:

I also had my MRI yesterday on my neck & spine. Damn thing took 2.5 hours... This one was an open MRI, which was much less enclosed, but still kinda strange.
Not exactly a pleasant experience...

tl;dr

Mondoz said:
I've taken them twice - yesterday at 6, which put me to sleep from 11 to 9 am, and again at 9, which put me to sleep until about 3.

I have to take them again about now, which I'm guessing will put me right back out.

Back when I had my kidney stone removal surgery, they told me to limit how much chocolate I ate. Now they're telling me to limit my PC time.

I also had my MRI yesterday on my neck & spine. Damn thing took 2.5 hours... This one was an open MRI, which was much less enclosed, but still kinda strange.

tl;dr

Shit man........ :heart: for you buddy. Hope they find out what the hell is going on this time.

Mondoz said:

tl;dr

What are they giving you this time? I'd rather be knocked out than in pain, but that's getting ridiculous! :eek:

Sounds like you're falling apart, bit by bit :p

dreamwalker said:
What are they giving you this time? I'd rather be knocked out than in pain, but that's getting ridiculous! :eek:

Sounds like you're falling apart, bit by bit :p

Cyclobenzaprine?
Something like that.

That and a couple Vicodin last night really knocked me out.

I need to go take another couple of those and get off the PC for a while. I can tell it's not doing good things by sitting here. :(

I'd rather be knocked out, too, the dizzy groggy feeling is much better than all the pain. I'll take that any day. :)

dreamwalker said:
I didn't take a vote :o

I motion for an incompetancy hearing to revoke your decision privelages.
We shall decide for you from now on.

Mondoz said:
Cyclobenzaprine?
Something like that.

I need to go take another couple of those and get off the PC for a while. I can tell it's not doing good things by sitting here. :(

I'd rather be knocked out, too, the dizzy groggy feeling is much better than all the pain. I'll take that any day. :)

hooo flexeril

edit> hey, if those things start making you feel depressed or not right, stop taking them. a good friend worried me once on those.

BigDov said:
Shit man........ :heart: for you buddy. Hope they find out what the hell is going on this time.

Thanks... Me too. Hopefully the MRI will tell them something.

The neurologist yestarday was pretty good. She seemed to actually care about the symptoms. I've never had such an extensive exam. Most of the doctors I've seen lately ask about 5 questions and send me on my way. This one didn't.
This is the first one that has me thinking I might actually get better. :eek:

thrawn said:
pardon me, i musta missed it. whats wrong?

Head & neck pain for about 3.5 weeks.

There's a thread a few days back with my head MRI pics.

Mondoz said:
Cyclobenzaprine?
Something like that.

I think that's Flexeril, muscle relaxer, yep, that should do something. Good luck, and get away from that PC! :p :heart:

Mondoz said:
I motion for an incompetancy hearing to revoke your decision privelages.
We shall decide for you from now on.

:wtf: *We*? Who is this *we* of whom you speak??? :confused:

Mondoz said:
Head & neck pain for about 3.5 weeks.

There's a thread a few days back with my head MRI pics.

i'm oblivious sometimes. i missed it. seriously, watch the flexeril.

dreamwalker said:
:wtf: *We*? Who is this *we* of whom you speak??? :confused:

We, as in the forum members with a vested interest in seeing various outfit pics.