Bachelorette IIVIL

He got jealious that another guy IMd her.

Single guys can call, married guys can IM.

No chance of me doing cybersex with my lousy spelling. "And now I rub my face all over your tots!"

b_sinning said:

No chance of me doing cybersex with my lousy spelling. "And now I rub my face all over your tots!"

:lol:

b_sinning said:

I'm telling you people, it's only a matter of time before B achieves superstardom. Most underrated humorist on earth.

b_sinning said:

Uh, like, are you gonna eat your tots?

Uh, can I have em?

KNYTE said:
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles
Reverend likes Bubbles

this is what i get for not posting during the day, i read through threads and go to post something only to find you have already posted it

Bubbles said:
you are so right. candy just happend to catCh the right dummy at the right time :fly:

And the Packers select, with the 3rd pick of the 7th round...Shawn David...

pa said:
THeac would probably take away my thread making privledges again.. then i'd be a sad panda

One can regain said privelege?

reverendsaintjay said:
The only thing anyone can find about you for free is that you're in Clearwater FL. Anything else they have to pay for. :)

LOL - Amen, brother...no kissing on the lips and don't touch the hair!

theacoustician said:
the southern tresspass.

lol

b_sinning said:
Where can I go to hear some of your sets shawn?

I'll try to get some more uploaded...I don't know if I'm still able to get into zac's uplaoder...

Ryokurin said:
all you got to do is move.
qft.

i actually get to hire an assistant in the near future, so you'd have a guaranteed job.

i originally told one of my buddies he could have the job, but i specifically mentioned that if any decent looking girls were interviewed, he was fucked.