Bachelorette IIVIL

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
So here I am. I want a nice boy who wants to hang out with me above all others. I can cook, clean, and make magic. I am looking for an attractive man with his shit together. Hopefully a man who can support my shoe and roller coaster habit will be perfect to suppot my BBQ habit as well. Call me if you fit all criteria and then some.......727-687-6087. Thanx.

Bubbles said:
So here I am. I want a nice boy who wants to hang out with me above all others. I can cook, clean, and make magic. I am looking for an attractive man with his shit together. Hopefully a man who can support my shoe and roller coaster habit will be perfect to suppot my BBQ habit as well. Call me if you fit all criteria and then some.......727-687-6087. Thanx.
Quoted for when you realize what a bad idea this is.

Bubbles said:
So here I am. I want a young boy who wants to hang out with me above all others. I can cook, clean, and empty a Stoli bottle really quick. I am looking for an attractive[wealthy] man with his shit together [a Porsche]. Hopefully a man who can support my shoe and roller coaster[vodka] habit will be perfect to suppot my BBQ habit as well. Call me if you fit all criteria and then some sex will surely follow.......727-687-6087. Thanx.

Quoted for trooth -lol:fly:

i wish i could think of something witty.

it doesn't help that you probably all think i'm some sort of alcoholic, retarded frat boy.

oh well, i guess.

b3mybl.jpg