Bachelor/ette Party

very cool - I've never been to a dual bachelor/ette party - seems like a pretty down-to-earth concept :cool:

We have all been friends since we were young, before those couples even hooked up so thats why they did group ones. It feels weird if we were to do a seperate one cause half our friends would be missing:fly: The one in the white pants and her hubby did the same thing... I originally hooked them up, there kids call me Braddy :p :cool:

We have all been friends since we were young, before those couples even hooked up so thats why they did group ones. It feels weird if we were to do a seperate one cause half our friends would be missing:fly: The one in the white pants and her hubby did the same thing... I originally hooked them up, there kids call me Braddy :p :cool:
Why aren't you dating anyone in hte group? been through them all already?

I plead da fif...

Not sure actually, I have always dated girls outside of our group. I also don't do that well at holding long relations, get bored or pick apart the situation like a dumbass.:eek:

nevermind...

suffice it to say, you will find "her" or she will find you when the time is right.

timing is EVERYTHING. had I dated my wife 5 or 10 years ago, we may not have ever gotten married.

i passed on several that "could" have worked, but I'm glad I waited for the one.

cafe 13 thursday night?!

nevermind...

suffice it to say, you will find "her" or she will find you when the time is right.

timing is EVERYTHING. had I dated my wife 5 or 10 years ago, we may not have ever gotten married.

i passed on several that "could" have worked, but I'm glad I waited for the one.

cafe 13 thursday night?!

Yeah, I am not really worried about it. I never want kids and I dont really see the point of getting married with no kids so I am good. I am open for a change in that but it hasn't happened as of yet.

13? would love to man but its their wedding this weekend so I have to conserve the funds/energy for that. I have to leave work early Friday for the rehearsal and I am not doing that on a couple hours of sleep:fly:

dear girl in white. Nice Pooper Love, Onno.

Great pics beerad. Not sure why you were so worried. we all love yah here.

Thats after 2 kids, she was preggos for 2 years straight one directly after the other :fly:

Yeah, sorry about that... Just wasn't in the mood for negativity. With everyone talking about how threads here suck now and blah blah, I figured it was better to just delete it.

and I can see why she was preggo. I would not let her alone for a second.

Her family is soooo odd, love them all to death. Her dad is like high 400's, massive dude and her mom is like 3 foot 4 Filipino. Her brother is also a close friend of mine, youve seen him in past party pics with Shawn/Amy.

OMG OMG OMG... Please dont tell me you used "Let the Good Times Roll"

That bartender looked like the same busted up bitch that walked out on our party because someone "verbally abused" her.

hahahhaha

yes we used Let The Good Times Roll and YES THEY TRIED TO STICK US WITH THE SHORT BUS!!!!!! they pulled the same shit and we ended up having to pay an extra like 200 bucks, most came out of my pocket.

Ended up getting the really nice bus though with the bathroom/pole full charter bus, turned out well. The bartender was mildly scary though :fly: