Bacardi+Smirnoff+Kaluha+Gin+Absolut = 722.77 = $68.19

it's relative, trust me, you're broke ;)
It is relative. Not why you say so though.

Broke: a person who becomes insolvent.

Insolvent: unable to pay debts as they fall due in the usual course of business or having liabilities in excess of a reasonable market value of assets held.

Seeing as my liabilities = 0, any amount =>0 means I am not insolvent. So... Not broke.

:p

I've been to Mexico, but I've never had alcohol (except in cough medicine).

Any .......... reason?

Vodka doesnt have a taste. Good gin is refreshing because of the taste. kthnxdie

I haven't had gin yet. This is the beginning of me actually going and getting my hands dirty with getting alcohol. Before I've always just came to whoever was throwing whatever and chipped in for whatever they had.

Any .......... reason?
Shes mormon. So, that might be a reason.

I haven't had gin yet. This is the beginning of me actually going and getting my hands dirty with getting alcohol. Before I've always just came to whoever was throwing whatever and chipped in for whatever they had.

o_O k

How anyone can drink gin is beyond me.

It takes practice and not a small amount on intent.

Same goes for raw oysters. I about blew my load this morning at Zac's birthday brunch trying one the first time.

Raw oysters, when mixed with hot sauce and a small amount of booze, makes for a splendid aperitif. What the flarn flarn filth do you know from seafood, Texan?

..... Yes but you don't need hot sauce or to barf over a good old fashioned GIN AND TONIC!

[im]http://uselessforums.com/imagehosting/647456103ff4ae53.jpg[/img]
A gin tonic is a noble drink. Crisp, clean, and just what you need to cleanse the palate from the taste of failure.

vodka/tonic>>>>gin/tonic

Vodka tonics have their time and place, but they are no replacement for a good gin tonic. After all, gin make a man mean-- and sometimes you need to be mean... at least for a short while.

I love gin. It's the juniper berries that make it taste like that.

Never let anyone fool you into believing that your sauerkraut needs juniper berries. Caraway seeds, potatoes, and a bit of pork shoulder make the kraut in my opinion. That's the eastern style of kraut, and, for my money, the only style.

It takes practice and not a small amount on intent.

Raw oysters, when mixed with hot sauce and a small amount of booze, makes for a splendid aperitif. What the flarn flarn filth do you know from seafood, Texan?

A gin tonic is a noble drink. Crisp, clean, and just what you need to cleanse the palate from the taste of failure.

Vodka tonics have their time and place, but they are no replacement for a good gin tonic. After all, gin make a man mean-- and sometimes you need to be mean... at least for a short while.

Never let anyone fool you into believing that your sauerkraut needs juniper berries. Caraway seeds, potatoes, and a bit of pork shoulder make the kraut in my opinion. That's the eastern style of kraut, and, for my money, the only style.

you can extoll its virtues until you're blue in the face but I like vodka and pretty much despise gin so no amount of persuasion is going to change that ;)

Gin is poison, I would have to be exceedingly desperate to ever drink it again.

Even then, I would resort to NyQuil first.

Good ol' fashioned potato vodka has taste ^_^ though I much prefer scotch, or anejo tequila.

thank you...someone else with some taste