Wren

Flaccid Member
Oct 16, 2006
Marklar
₥0
About 8 litres of hard liquor for about 70 ... god I love Mexico. :heart:

:D

ADVENTURE NOTES(TM):
-I got rear-ended and then the other guy drove off, but my car looks the same.
-My car started to overheat getting back over. My friends pushed it while we were in line so it would cool off, since it was going so slow. Fortunately it's a pretty small, light car. They said it wasn't hard. We got a lot of weird looks, and free water.
-Border patrol didn't see anything. We didn't have anything. >_>
-We filled my radiator back up and went back into Mexico for dinner while it cooled further after crossing into America. We didn't exactly get the memo that a margarita has like 3-4 shots of tequila in it. We had to hang around until I could drive again. But they were damn tasty, same with the tacos and the salsa.
-Based on the advertising, Mexicans think that all Americans want is drugs, sex, and alcohol. The shopkeepers are very agressive.
-Absinthe is fucking incredibly expensive. Cheapest we found was $7/shot. We also didn't land any vermouth.
-The car made it home and appears to be fine. It might have just been that idling in the heat in line did that.

Dude, vermouth is only like $5 a bottle. If you ever drink it straight youll know why.

Where you from again Wren?

California. UC Irvine

Dude, vermouth is only like $5 a bottle. If you ever drink it straight youll know why.

:p I was planning on making martinis.

wren's a guy?

Yep, on the right:

647454174cfe461d.jpg

ah, a very cute guy, and i remember seeing that pic before. my apologies...wren just does take a feminine ring. :eek:

ah, a very cute guy, and i remember seeing that pic before. my apologies...wren just does take a feminine ring. :eek:

It's okay. I started using it so long ago that it's just tradition. I'd be surprised if I made a really good monicker back in the 4th grade anyway ... at least I switched away from being Jimmy Bond.

:p I was planning on making martinis.
My favourite drink. You dont really _need_ vermouth though. At most you coat the ice in vermouth and then dump it out. A martini is essentially just chilled gin with an olive.

I'll eat them with plenty of hot sauce but by no means my favorite food or anything

i can't STAND raw oysters. just like eating phlegm from a bad cold. excuse me now while i :barf:.

..... Yes but you don't need hot sauce or to barf over a good old fashioned GIN AND TONIC!

647456103ff4ae53.jpg

I actually got that type of gin, too. Just need to go buy the tonic.

Now un-hijack my thread :p >_>