Baby Pictures

FlyNavy said:
:cool: i sleep like that too

cool kid, congratulations :D

That's not really how he sleeps, babies sleep on their backs now a days (the latest study to avoid sids recommends it that way), for pictures, I just put him how I want him though.

kiwi said:
That's not really how he sleeps, babies sleep on their backs now a days (the latest study to avoid sids recommends it that way), for pictures, I just put him how I want him though.

My brother had sids. He road a helicopter to the hospital twice. We had to carry around a huge monitor and battery pack that would go off like a smoke detector but louder if he stopped breathing.

thrawn said:
My brother had sids. He road a helicopter to the hospital twice. We had to carry around a huge monitor and battery pack that would go off like a smoke detector but louder if he stopped breathing.
omg I know all about that. not the helicopter but the monitor...those things are LOUD :(

thrawn said:

He had Standard Insturmentation Diagrams?

kiwi said:
They say sex can start contractions. We did a little research on this subject and I have to agree. :fly:
my experiment this morning was apparently a failure :(

Bubbles said:
omy goodness waht a nice looking kid! Congrats u guys, he is beautiful.

My parents brought home their china baby last month and I have found that babies aren't all bad as long as you can send them home ;)

This little guy is a little angel. He is a very good baby and I wouldn't trade him for the world. The adjustment to two kids has been easier than anticipated because he is so good.

FlyNavy said:
omg I know all about that. not the helicopter but the monitor...those things are LOUD :(

Yes, I must agree. We spent one night with Haylee in the NICU prior to bringing her home and I was up all night due to the stupid monitor going off, but there were no real issues or problems to be concerned about. Her stats would simply drop for a couple seconds, just long enough to set the machine off, and then she would start breathing again all on her own and they would shoot right back up to where they should be.

Bubbles said:
omy goodness waht a nice looking kid! Congrats u guys, he is beautiful.

My parents brought home their china baby last month and I have found that babies aren't all bad as long as you can send them home ;)

Almost makes you want to have one. Care to try again?

^see that was a joke there^
smooch.gif

mikey.jpg

I think it's pretty rude and self-centered to just post pics of YOUR kid. Like this thread is about you. What are you trying to teach the baby?