WTF Baby lives one hour, taxed $50

Yes I think this is a terrible tax but I don't think it has as much to do with the baby as the tax. The story could have been ladies husband dies or grandmother etc and it would be equally as bad to me.

It looks like Australia likes this idea as well.

http://www.vexnews.com/news/10315/death-tax-greens-party-plans-to-tax-the-dead/

Dingo ate your baby? CHACHING!

Some politicians in Australia want to bring back the Death Tax, yes. So does that mean all Australians want this? Not long ago I read about some Republicans wanting to eradicate all government funding of education. Should I say all Americans have the same stance on this issue?

Death Tax is loathed by Australians, thus why it was abolished years ago.. The Greens will meet stiff opposition to this.

Some politicians in Australia want to bring back the Death Tax, yes. So does that mean all Australians want this? Not long ago I read about some Republicans wanting to eradicate all government funding of education. Should I say all Americans have the same stance on this issue?

Death Tax is loathed by Australians, thus why it was abolished years ago.. The Greens will meet stiff opposition to this.

But one baby taxed on death in spokane says all of america is fucked up?

okie dokie then.

Yes I think this is a terrible tax but I don't think it has as much to do with the baby as the tax. The story could have been ladies husband dies or grandmother etc and it would be equally as bad to me.

Me also.

Yet with this story, they are showing that one hour of life and the hardship the parents went through wasn't enough for the county to say "Hey, never mind the $50, we'll deal with it".

Me also.

Yet with this story, they are showing that one hour of life and the hardship the parents went through wasn't enough for the county to say "Hey, never mind the $50, we'll deal with it".

There are alot of stupid rules when it comes to babies dying. Like if it's past a certain again and is even born dead you still have to name it and bury it.

But one baby taxed on death in spokane says all of america is fucked up?

okie dokie then.

lol.. No, of course it doesn't. And nowhere did I say such a thing. I said "America.... Come on now.....", which obviously can be taken many different ways. The way I intended it to be taken was for Americans to denounce this and call for the tax to be abolished.

There are alot of stupid rules when it comes to babies dying. Like if it's past a certain again and is even born dead you still have to name it and bury it.

I had problems when my son was born. They would not put me on the birth certificate because Juli and I were not married. I was mad as hell to see my son with Juli's ex-husband's surname.

Edit: I realize this is not about a dying baby as my son is still alive. Just policies around births in general.

I had problems when my son was born. They would not put me on the birth certificate because Juli and I were not married. I was mad as hell to see my son with Juli's ex-husband's surname.

Edit: I realize this is not about a dying baby as my son is still alive. Just policies around births in general.

Really? When I've filled them out I get to put whatever I want in for the dad spot.

Well maybe you should've married her before fucking her at a party. You Australians think the U.S. is your playground. I am so sick of it.

Well maybe you should've married her before fucking her at a party. You Australians think the U.S. is your playground. I am so sick of it.

I never wanted to get married.. Only did it so we could stay together if anything happened to my employment..

I know.. I got real mad over it..

The entire time I was there I was treated as though I did something wrong by knocking her up without marrying her..

I know.. I got real mad over it..

The entire time I was there I was treated as though I did something wrong by knocking her up without marrying her..

I encountered the same thing, by the way. We went to a notary afterward and hyphenated his last name, which is how it remains today.