WTF Baby lives one hour, taxed $50

True, but the country should blast this.. If they need money, do it another way. Taxing infant deaths is absurd.

I get that but give it a minute. Sometimes news stories take time to hit the masses. Forward this along to CNN, they'll probably pick it up. But it was blogged just yesterday. Chill out.

I get that but give it a minute. Sometimes news stories take time to hit the masses. Forward this along to CNN, they'll probably pick it up. But it was blogged just yesterday. Chill out.

Reading me wrong here dude. I'm just flabbergasted from this. I speaking in a hoping sense, that the mass media will pick this up and run with it.

Oh I think her chances of ever getting elected President have long since passed already.. This woman fucks up on a regular basis, so much so that even the mass amount of backwards redneck simpletons in the US know how bad of a choice she would be.

i wouldnt worry about palin becoming prez. shes a joke. her family is a joke. her preg teen daughter and her loser baby father are an even bigger joke.

if these people are allowed in the white house... it will be a sad sad day for america. you might as well put the whitehouse on bricks and park trailers all over the lawn

i wouldnt worry about palin becoming prez. shes a joke. her family is a joke. her preg teen daughter and her loser baby father are an even bigger joke.

if these people are allowed in the white house... it will be a sad sad day for america. you might as well put the whitehouse on bricks and park trailers all over the lawn

Seeing as how she has a huge following, that's exactly why we're so afraid.