baby, i miss having you inside me

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,197
I've been too proud to say it until now, but the pain of your absence and the longing for the touch of your chubby little fingers has driven me to the point of madness. I'm begging you, please take me back. I close my eyes and see yours ... well, your one good eye ... staring back at me with the longing and warmth of the first day we met. I open my eyes again and weep that all I see before me are the truckers at this rest stop scoring meth from one another. There's no reason we shouldn't be together. The doctor at the clinic said that everything can be cleared up with treatment, so there's nothing to worry about there. We both know that your ex is only in it for the freakshow sex and that he could never love you the way I do, so stop trying to get back with him. We could be happily curled up on the couch right now; you with your knitting and me clipping coupons. Just think about how wonderful it would be!

I promise, if you trust me with the keys to your heart, you'll never have to change the locks again.

I love you.:heart:

Ba ba ba ba baby
Don't forget my number
Baby don't be stronger than a thunder
Ba ba ba ba baby
Don't forget my number
Love will see you through

I've been searching high
I've been searching low
I want to spend spend my life with you
Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba
My desper youth