Babies killing babies

fly said:
Sadly tho, that isn't true. Most gamers just don't give a shit. :hs:

I care. And I'll beat anyone to death in a violent rage like some cheap street whore if they piss me off.

F33nX said:
today's Ctrl-Alt-Delete sums is up so nicely.

Repeat after me:
MY name is (insert name here). I'm a (insert age here) year old gamer. I've played every violent game in existense, and I have never killed anyone. There are MILLIONS of gamers just like me, and we're getting sick of people like you blaming your problems on us. Ignorance causes violence, not video games. Man up and take responsibility. We outnumber you, and the people that think like you. DON'T FUCK WITH US.

:lol: That's good stuff. Sadly tho I'd have to agree with fly. Gamers don't care enough to actually DO anything about anything. They're too busy stalking the next big game.

Pandora said:
:lol: That's good stuff. Sadly tho I'd have to agree with fly. Gamers don't care enough to actually DO anything about anything. They're too busy stalking the next big game.

You sure they aren't busy stockpiling their armory to destroy the city they live in? ;)

Pandora said:
It's an easy group to blame. How orgainzed can the 13-25 crowd get to effect politicians?

KNYTE said:
What an outrageous claim.

Who did you hear that from?

Tell me now.

Don't make this harder on yourself.

YOUR MORMON SECRET IS OUT

GEORGE W. BUSH HATES MORMONS

thrawn said:
YOUR MORMON SECRET IS OUT

GEORGE W. BUSH HATES MORMONS

Why hasn't someone crucified Kanye yet by the way?

Janet Jackson slips a nip and there's a media riot, Kanye openly berates the president with his racist/black panther BS and no one whispers a word about it.

KNYTE said:

Janet Jackson slips a nip and there's a media riot, Kanye openly berates the president with his racist/black panther BS and no one whispers a word about it.

Stop trying to change the subject. Tell us more about your stockpile of weapons.

KNYTE said:

Free speech not free boobs

JJ Lady said:
Children these days are missing that healthy fear of their parents.

mine's not, and she's only two. i am the parent, thankeweverahmuch. i've waited my whole life for this power.