Babe?

BigDov said:
I'm not sure it would matter what color of bow you wore, I wouldn't call you "babe" if my life depended on it....... way too much hair. Way too much.
But long hair is a good thing. It really helps to have something to grab ahold of and hang onto...

zengirl said:
But long hair is a good thing. It really helps to have something to grab ahold of and hang onto...
...and pull when you're being attacked by a slightly overweight middle aged man who's drunker then snot and keeps calling you "Maggie"

Drool-Boy said:
hay...:shady:..."allegedly attacked"....:shady:
I heard all charges were dropped for lack of credible witnesses anyway. All I can say is that you really must have been sloshed for thinking that department store mannequin was real.

Drool-Boy said:
hay...:shady:..."allegedly attacked"....:shady:
Yeah, just like you "allegedly" stuck your penis in the cheese dip at the last NAFLA convention and offered it to the furry foxes as a "bite sized salt lick cheese snack"

Drool-Boy said:
whateva!
I still had to find out the hard way that those things arent anatomically correct:mad:

A good powerdrill solves that problem.
Don't forget to sand the hole. :(
I don't want to talk about it.

BigDov said:
Oh that's right.... you uh, still got that long hair do ya?? :hi2u:
:lol: yeah, I'm letting it grow down to my butt then I'm getting it chopped off and donating it to Locks of Love. I'm more than 1/2 way there.

zengirl said:
:lol: yeah, I'm letting it grow down to my butt then I'm getting it chopped off and donating it to Locks of Love. I'm more than 1/2 way there.
:confused:

There was a picture?