Babe?

Drool-Boy said:
I dont have bitch tits:confused:

Maybe hes just trying to be cool & hip
Ive heard Dennis Miller call other men "babe" and hes cool & hip, right?

No.

You just have to realize you're a hot piece of manpussy.
Drool-Babe. :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Let's not forget the upside down cross tattoos on 'em :drool:

hey sounds like like my bitchtits, but mine are upside down crosses that are dildos :)

Desslock said:
No.

You just have to realize you're a hot piece of manpussy.
Drool-Babe. :fly:

FUCK

How many marklar do you need to namerape someone?

Maybe all he saw was your hair and didn't realize you were a guy? If he's a true nerdy/intellectual type then I doubt he knows what 3-dimensional women really look like anyway.

I was shopping last night and bought some truffles from Godiva, I think it was a lady who rung me up, but i couldn't really be sure as she had a 5 o'clock shadow!!!

zengirl said:
Maybe all he saw was your hair and didn't realize you were a guy? If he's a true nerdy/intellectual type then I doubt he knows what 3-dimensional women really look like anyway.

I was shopping last night and bought some truffles from Godiva, I think it was a lady who rung me up, but i couldn't really be sure as she had a 5 o'clock shadow!!!

I keep my hair tied back during the day at work. Dont want to get it caught in a drill press or something and get scalped.

Is he british or something? Don't them brits say that all the time to each other? Maybe I've just been watching Shaun of the Dead too much.

"We were FINE until you and your BOYFRIEND got in a hissy fit!"

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

"'ere you go. Cooler's busted so it might be a bit warm."

"...thanks, babe."

Drool-Boy said:
I keep my hair tied back during the day at work. Dont want to get it caught in a drill press or something and get scalped.
Hm, then all I can think is that it must have been the big pink bow you were wearing that day...

I dunno the guys kinda wierd anyways.
He was telling me one day how he made the company PAY for a copy of linux, so they could have "live phone tech support".
I said "Wouldnt it be easier just to download the isos for free, and use one of the billions of linux forums for support?" and he just gave me the :rolleyes:

:dunno:

Drool-Boy said:
I dunno the guys kinda wierd anyways.
He was telling me one day how he made the company PAY for a copy of linux, so they could have "live phone tech support".
I said "Wouldnt it be easier just to download the isos for free, and use one of the billions of linux forums for support?" and he just gave me the :rolleyes:

:dunno:

Buying linux is the new cool thing to do.