BAAAAAAD Idea

Oh, and just for the somewhat similar sarcasmo image:
THE%20SILENCE%20OF%20THE%20LAMBS%20(1991).jpg

Love that movie! I tried to make that butterfly scoot onto my lip but he didn't want to budge from my nose. :(

Warning Mayor McCheese. Warning

If a god damned goat shows up at my house I'm going to look like Harry Hamlin in Clash of the Titans out on the Dunedin Causeway as I thrust Amy's dismembered melon to the sky.

How big is it in lbs. Can it pass for a stuffed animal? Mr. S thinks his head itches now when I let the dogs on the bed - wait till he finds a lamb in the house.

My head actually develops welts that Polly Prissy Pants has spent hours rubbing medicated lotions into.

I'm thinking about painting marks on my man dangle so she'll rub some lotions on that. Maybe I'll eschew painting it and just bang fly's crapper for authentic lesions.

My wife suggested the lamb try some depends rather than diapers. Just because they are larger. I told her no way in hell was I standing in line to buy depends. No one would ever believe the excuse that they were for a lamb.

If a god damned goat shows up at my house I'm going to look like Harry Hamlin in Clash of the Titans out on the Dunedin Causeway as I thrust Amy's dismembered melon to the sky.

LOL - I love that movie.

My head actually develops welts that Polly Prissy Pants has spent hours rubbing medicated lotions into.

I'm thinking about painting marks on my man dangle so she'll rub some lotions on that. Maybe I'll eschew painting it and just bang fly's crapper for authentic lesions.

:barf:

WTF is wrong with you. Thats just... wrong.