BAAAAAAD Idea

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I got home last night and my son and wife weren't there so I decided to enjoy the peace and read a book. I'm sitting there reading and here the door open. All of the sudden a lamb in a sweater walks through my living room. I sit there in disbelief. It turns out my wife took my son to visit a friend that owns a farm. While they were there the guy tells my wife a sad story about the lamb losing his mom so she decides to adopt the lamb. It 5 weeks old and wears diapers in side and can be housebroken.
I have already told my wife hell no and that it has to go back. She loves to get pets when they are babies but I get stuck taking care of them. She swears she will do everything and begged me to let her keep it for 4 days. I said ok but she has to change all the diapers and do all the bathroom stuff. It kept her up most of the night. She only got like 3 hours sleep. She'll break easily at this rate.
My co-workers are loving it.

How was your evenings?

A lamb... in the house? Even I wouldn't go that far and I keep a zoo in my apartment.

:lol:

Good luck... and we need PICTURES

A lamb? That's a new one. I've heard of pigs and ferrets and a friend of mine was in vet school and had a couple of tiger cubs in her house for a week, but a lamb?

Can you kill it and eat it if it is baaaaad?

As soon as I get home I'll get pictures. My wife stayed home from work today because she felt under the weather. She's curled up on the couch with the lamb watching tv.

As soon as I get home I'll get pictures. My wife stayed home from work today because she felt under the weather. She's curled up on the couch with the lamb watching tv.

My mom had a pet lamb when she was a kid... but they did keep it outside. This explains why I've never had mutton before.

Although I do think her uncle butchered it because she says that my grandparents "sent it to a farm" :fly: