b-log

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,291
Steam
mattressfish
So anyway, the other day I was sifting through some old stuff. I came across something that I had hoped I'd never see again. It was "her." And endless stream of emotions started flooding back. The love. The passion. The unbridled enjoyment. My youth, once pure, quickly taken from me in my toy box after that fateful episode of G.I. Joe where Dr. Mindbender first cloned Serpentor.

I was befuddled, but oddly aroused. I remembered all the time I had put into making this relationship all come together. Blood, sweat, and my innocent hands. A rush came over me and before I knew what I was doing I had grabbed some of my sister's Panteen conditioner and started giving 'Cherry' the love she hadn't seen in years. Once the act was complete, I sat there sweating, realizing what I had just done. Not only had I sexed up a doll I had made out of legos, but I had just spent myself on my mothers brand new 750 thread count sateen sheets. Anyone know how to quickly get the cum out???

So I've been dating this girl named April. The other night while doing it I'm all "Baaaa you bitch, baaaaa" and she's like "WTF".

So I've been dating this girl named April. The other night while doing it I'm all "Baaaa you bitch, baaaaa" and she's like "WTF".

Boy: I start to get fed up with your ugly ass
Boy: I tear off your wooden peg leg.
Boy: I ram it up your ass.
Girl: YOURE A FUCKING PYSCHO!!
Boy: Then I pour hot carmel over your head.
Boy: And turn you into a fucking candy apple...
Boy: I kick you in the face!
Girl: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!
Boy: The celluloid from your cheeks hits the side of the cabin...
Boy: Your parrot flys away.
Boy: ...going limp again.
Boy: Hello?
Boy: Say it!
Boy: HAARRRRRR!!!!!

Is this her?

lilapoolsheep0997.jpg

Boy: I start to get fed up with your ugly ass
Boy: I tear off your wooden peg leg.
Boy: I ram it up your ass.
Girl: YOURE A FUCKING PYSCHO!!
Boy: Then I pour hot carmel over your head.
Boy: And turn you into a fucking candy apple...
Boy: I kick you in the face!
Girl: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!
Boy: The celluloid from your cheeks hits the side of the cabin...
Boy: Your parrot flys away.
Boy: ...going limp again.
Boy: Hello?
Boy: Say it!
Boy: HAARRRRRR!!!!!

You're certainly a man of mystery lately.