Azz to Mouth vs. Anal Fisting

But im saying its fucked up, we all are :D

I wonder if Anal Fisting will be an open practiced behavior in 50 years, like Oral Sex has become over the last 50?

oral has been an openly practiced behavior for tens of thousands of years if not hundreds or millions

just because of a few prudes tried to make it seem evil in america for a while doesn't mean the rest of the world was as retarded

thrawn
pedobbear
viz

:lol:

oral has been an openly practiced behavior for tens of thousands of years if not hundreds or millions

just because of a few prudes tried to make it seem evil in america for a while doesn't mean the rest of the world was as retarded

A few??? Isnt it illegal in some states?

A few??? Isnt it illegal in some states?

its a violation of the UCMJ; lots of states have sodomy laws, and depending on how you interpret it a blow job is a violation. the military calls it unnatural copulation which could mean anything other than missionary

Places where oral sex is illegal:
Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington D.C.

Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington D.C.

One more reason why I love Pennsylvania.

I'd like to know the years that these laws went into effect.