ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
http://www.google.com/trends?q="ass+to+mouth",+"anal+fisting"

Red is "Anal Fisting", Blue is "Ass to Mouth"

viz

Notice the spike in early 2006. So what happened in 2006 that people felt the need to get a fist up the ass? Discuss.

Last edited:
If the lines were opposite I would say it was the release of Clerks 2... I mean I'd rather go ass to mouth than have a chicks fist up my ass

Ass to mouth is fine. Especially after a thorough enema/douching and shower. I personally perform 3 enemas then quite a few douching using a turkey baster I got for just that purpose followed by a very long and thorough shower and fingering with soap to make sure everything is clean. Ass fisting, however, is exceptionally painful and my ass has never gone back to its prestretched days :(

Last edited:
Ass to mouth is fine. Especially after a thorough enema/douching and shower. I personally perform 3 enemas then quite a few douching using a turkey baster I got for just that purpose followed by a very long and thorough shower and fingering with soap to make sure everything is clean. Ass fisting, however, is exceptionally painful and my ass has never gone back to its prestretched days :(

Sweet Jesus, I was looking for discussion on why the spike happened in 2006....but thanks for that.

it's interesting how some folks get turned on at some of the most degrading sexual acts imaginable

I wonder what the psychology behind that is