Baby AZ kicks so much ace it's just silly

One thing is for certain...many people posting comments could not possibly have gotten out of third grade...don't schools teach grammar and correct writing, spelling and speaking anymore? The true disgrace is the total lack of writing and spelling ability. Comment: If folks from Puerto Rico who come to this area just to have kids with several different fathers and to collect welfare, food stamps, Section 8 housing, and more, while driving BMW's with their drug profits, want more respect, try the following: 1. Puerto Rico needs to become a STATE! You want all the benefits of being a State, then you need to become one! 2. Learn to SPEAK and WRITE ENGLISH (the last time I looked we speak English...so learn it!) I guaranty you that if you were to move to, say, France, you would not be catered to and you'd have to learn the language. Deal with it! 3. Get a JOB!!!! Set a GOOD example for the gazillion kids you seem to love to have...and that means the women too! I'm sick and tired of my hard earned dollars going to support reckless procreating just to get the extra money in welfare. 4. Respect! You want respect? You have to EARN it! 5. GET A JOB! Oh, I already said that... 6. What were these "upstanding citizens" doing evading police at 12:30 in the morning - if they were so upstanding and cared so much about their families why weren't they at HOME at that hour? Give me a bloody break....
So, while I certainly have compassion for lives lost, the simple, plain truth is they brought it on themselves...bad things beget bad results....

Some of that is fucking retarded, and some is spot on.

MexicanCar.jpg

lol. Around here you don't have to have "I'm Mexican" on the back window to know if the driver of any certain car is Mexican. You just have to take note of how much chrome is attached to the car.

Bwhahaha, the Mexican Ambassador just tweeted the following:

"The Mexican Government has just issued a Travel Advisory recommending Mexicans not to travel to Arizona on business or pleasure"

Bwhahaha, the Mexican Ambassador just tweeted the following:

"The Mexican Government has just issued a Travel Advisory recommending Mexicans not to travel to Arizona on business or pleasure"

See? It worked! Pay attention, Rick Perry.

does this mean you'll have to carry your birth certificate or passport while traveling in AZ now? what kind of proof do they require?