Aww yeah baby. gonna make love to you

I have a feeling I should put headphones on for this...will have to check out later...did this deserve its own thread? :p

finally saw the vid in OP...he lies...you CAN make love all night long but generally it involves illicit substances or being seriously backed up

Jesus Christ. What a bunch of nancy boys. Not one of them has ever seen a vagina.

boy are you wrong about that. they were one of the first boy bands. rampant screaming ensues everywhere then went. i was forced to chaparone my cousin during one of those concerts. it was teenage girls everywwhere and older groupies by the handfuls. panties were thrown. breasts were bared, and women were invited backstage. my hearing was not back for a few days after that.

boy are you wrong about that. they were one of the first boy bands. rampant screaming ensues everywhere then went. i was forced to chaparone my cousin during one of those concerts. it was teenage girls everywwhere and older groupies by the handfuls. panties were thrown. breasts were bared, and women were invited backstage. my hearing was not back for a few days after that.

Trust me, every one of them is flaming gay.

Menudo was around at least 10 years before they were.

Last edited: