Halp Awkward Friday feelings

It's all become so clear to me. There's McDonalds right? Then there's people who bitch about being poor and they won't work at McDonalds. So they get so poor they become homeless. So basically it's all McDonalds fault.

Right?

No. The fact that they think the job is beneath them (nevermind it pays more than they make at that moment) is at fault.

So everyone knows he will eventually leave and all the food stays? Screw that, if no one would come talk to me to get the food I'd pack it back up and take it home and eat it by myself. I wouldn't leave it for you jerks.

So everyone knows he will eventually leave and all the food stays? Screw that, if no one would come talk to me to get the food I'd pack it back up and take it home and eat it by myself. I wouldn't leave it for you jerks.

That wouldn't be British, nor proper.

It's all become so clear to me. There's McDonalds right? Then there's people who bitch about being poor and they won't work at McDonalds. So they get so poor they become homeless. So basically it's all McDonalds fault.

Right?

I'm pretty sure that whatever McDonalds pays people, it still qualifies them as poor.