Awesome DEA website...

Sarcasmo said:
Roller coasters don't make me retarded though. Drugs may seem like they squeegee your third eye, but they really don't. It's deceptive. It's the candy of the devil!!!!11
I don't take them for some deep insight into life. I take them because they are fucking fun.

fly said:
I don't take them for some deep insight into life. I take them because they are fucking fun.

Yeah, I get it. I just don't need fun that badly. I have fun shooting pool drinking beer.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah, I get it. I just don't need fun that badly. I have fun shooting pool drinking beer.
It's cool. The fun is very similar to shooting pool and/or drinking beer. It's recreation afterall...

fly said:
It's cool. The fun is very similar to shooting pool and/or drinking beer. It's recreation afterall...

For the record I've done lots of various drugs, though. When I was much younger and curious. LSD was the most fun, though it creeped me out looking at my massive black pupils in the mirror. I don't remember much about that night, except swimming in a pond on a golf course and going to a rave before that. Most drugs just don't impress me. And they're expensive as hell.

Sarcasmo said:
For the record I've done lots of various drugs, though. When I was much younger and curious. LSD was the most fun, though it creeped me out looking at my massive black pupils in the mirror. I don't remember much about that night, except swimming in a pond on a golf course and going to a rave before that. Most drugs just don't impress me. And they're expensive as hell.
:lol: