Status
Not open for further replies.

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
Before you ask, yes i ordered something from Avon a while ago for someone..

yes that someone was me..
yes it was makeup for my "Dress up" days

ITP.JPG

Fuck that. I may like track lighting and art exhibits but for chrissake I draw the line at ordering pink shit from Avon.

diaruy,

so i broke up with summer tonight. i left her a message again cuz she never calls me back. i got sick of her crappy hard to get playing games crap. i dont do that stuff. on the message i told her i wasnt going to wait around for her anymore and if she wanted a relasionship she could call me or come see me and we'd talk about it. mauybe i'll call her next week and let her know we can still be buds and hang out and stuff, but now i"m totally moving on to this new girl tiffany that i met at the club. she was out of the floor dancing with her friends and so i went up to her and busted a move with her a while then i bout her a drink and she was like 'hey thanks" and gave me a big smile. i told her i thought she was all hot and said we shoud hook up. i asked her for her number and she said that she didnt give it out much but we could meet at the club sometime and hang out. it was weird tho cuz i saw her giving this piece of paper to some other guy when i was watching her around the club. she mustve been her cousin or something cuz after they talked awhile he gave her a ride hoime i guess hopefully i;ll see her this weekend and i can show her my new dance moves that i got from the new shakeira video. that sutff is aweomse.

see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.