Pandora said:
Hey look, elpie knows how to type "I promise"! You've had that title for awhile now. If you truly respected the NSFW rule (enough to be in a position to enforce it) I don't believe it would still be under your name. I'm sure an admin or mod would change it for you if you requested. Besides that your track record of posting questionable pics without NSFW tags isn't exactly sterling..... now suddenly we're suppose to believe that you and everyone else will suddenly respect that rule, despite the past evidence to the contrary? Sorry hun I'm not buying it. :heart:

I wasn't aware that using a "bad" word was NSFW and needed to be censored. As far as I know, the worksafe theme filters those words. If using those words was such a problem, they could be added to the word filter and wouldn't show up at all for anyone. His respect for a rule that we've never seen isn't in question.

Pandora said:
Hey look, elpie knows how to type "I promise"! You've had that title for awhile now. If you truly respected the NSFW rule (enough to be in a position to enforce it) I don't believe it would still be under your name. I'm sure an admin or mod would change it for you if you requested. Besides that your track record of posting questionable pics without NSFW tags isn't exactly sterling..... now suddenly we're suppose to believe that you and everyone else will suddenly respect that rule, despite the past evidence to the contrary? Sorry hun I'm not buying it. :heart:

speaking of which, who the hell did my title???

thrawn said:
I wasn't aware that using a "bad" word was NSFW and needed to be censored. As far as I know, the worksafe theme filters those words. If using those words was such a problem, they could be added to the word filter and wouldn't show up at all for anyone. His respect for a rule that we've never seen isn't in question.

Honestly I believe that the 'no curse/vulgar words in titles' was part of the old NSFW rule, prior to the last remodel of the rules. But the arguement still stands. Why would we enforce the rule with av's if we don't enforce it with titles which can be equally NSFW. Granted it might take longer for a coworker to read than look at a pic, it's still NSFW content.

BeeRad said:

Good question. Your title is the reason I started noticing at all the other questionable titles.

Drool-Boy said:
Right.
And I never pooped in a box and mailed it to GA.

And I never heated it up for just 5 seconds in the microwave just to get that right amount of moist warmth to it before I ate it. :drool:

Pandora said:
Like I said, I'm only offering to do the job, I posted lots of example of what I consider good content - if they don't ask me to do it I'm not going to lose sleep over it, I do once again appreciate the anti elpmis campaign

Pandora said:
Honestly I believe that the 'no curse/vulgar words in titles' was part of the old NSFW rule, prior to the last remodel of the rules. But the arguement still stands. Why would we enforce the rule with av's if we don't enforce it with titles which can be equally NSFW. Granted it might take longer for a coworker to read than look at a pic, it's still NSFW content.

The only time I have ever heard anything about vulgar words was in an IM with theacoustician when the forum first started. I asked him if he minded swear words in titles, his only comment was he would prefer they be a bit more imaginative.

That's not an argument to still stand. There is no rule, what should be enforced? If bad words were such a problem, make a thread and say something. fly and theacoustician have been pretty good about working with people here if there is a problem. If vulgar words could jeopardize your employment then you shouldn't really be browsing the internet, let alone a forum such as this. You can turn off avatars, you can use another theme that filters bad words. What is the difference?

thrawn said:
The only time I have ever heard anything about vulgar words was in an IM with theacoustician when the forum first started. I asked him if he minded swear words in titles, his only comment was he would prefer they be a bit more imaginative.

That's not an argument to still stand. There is no rule, what should be enforced? If bad words were such a problem, make a thread and say something. fly and theacoustician have been pretty good about working with people here if there is a problem. If vulgar words could jeopardize your employment then you shouldn't really be browsing the internet, let alone a forum such as this. You can turn off avatars, you can use another theme that filters bad words. What is the difference?
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHH

wonko80 said:
I say no just to make elpmis cry. One day the prick is saying
and the next he's not even creating an avatar for me. What a bastard.

So I say no to the avatars.
PM me some stuff you like or your hobbies and I'll make one for you first thing next week

I gotta jet now, fly is in town :fly:

:elfpenis:

elpmis said:
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHH

:lol:

AZULS%20JOE%20HANCOCK.jpg

Suzi,%20Lizzie%20Carrot%202.jpg

thrawn said:
:lol:

http://www.blueroans.com/catalog/images/AZULS%20JOE%20HANCOCK.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://meurte.com/iamanevilcarrot/UCB/Suzi,%20Lizzie%20Carrot%202.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Damn that girl on the right is HOT

NEIGH NEIGH NEEEEEEIGH

BeeRad said:

Ya, I did it and I did it as a gag. I also tried to PM you about it, but your box was full.:mad:

Seriously, it was only meant as a gag. If I offended you, then I appologize. I was under the impression that this forum was for a group of friends that were not afraid of pc and had a sense of humor. My sense of humor is a bit randy, rancid, and corny in nature. I know there have been others that have placed worse things under ppl's names, but I do one and it brings up issues. Frankly, I'm a little upset and let down.

InnerMuse said:
Ya, I did it and I did it as a gag. I also tried to PM you about it, but your box was full.:mad:

Seriously, it was only meant as a gag. If I offended you, then I appologize. I was under the impression that this forum was for a group of friends that were not afraid of pc and had a sense of humor. My sense of humor is a bit randy, rancid, and corny in nature. I know there have been others that have placed worse things under ppl's names, but I do one and it brings up issues. Frankly, I'm a little upset and let down.

Missy, I thought it was rather good. I don't think I could post enough lol's in response to offending BEEEErad. I actually went to find out who gave it to him a few days ago when I noticed it, I liked it.