I would support av's under these conditions:

1) they MUST UNQUESTIONABLY be SFW.
2) members must be able to disable them
3) all the other trophy and gift bs goes cuz that would be waaay too much crap

As 'nifty' an idea as this sounds I don't think it's a wise one. Elpie promises to screen questionable content, yet he has "goat f'er' in his title...that's questionable to me. I thought we weren't suppose to have that kinda stuff in thread titles n'stuff. Yet people have them in their personal titles which are always visible in every thread....??? And who is determining the standard for questionable content here, elpie? fly? :lol: Luv ya guys but your standards on questionable content is pretty damn low...below sea level even. It'd be nice to think that we'd all play nice and be respectful of each other, but people still violate the NSFW image rule now! If people don't respect that rule now it won't be respected later when there's more avenues of expression. And as theac pointed out, the moment someone's avatar gets rejected for being questionable there will be a shit fit. We've had enough drama in our threads over rules as it is. I vote for less BS via no avatars.

Pandora said:
I would support av's under these conditions:

1) they MUST UNQUESTIONABLY be SFW.
2) members must be able to disable them
3) all the other trophy and gift bs goes cuz that would be waaay too much crap

As 'nifty' an idea as this sounds I don't think it's a wise one. Elpie promises to screen questionable content, yet he has "goat f'er' in his title...that's questionable to me. I thought we weren't suppose to have that kinda stuff in thread titles n'stuff. Yet people have them in their personal titles which are always visible in every thread....??? And who is determining the standard for questionable content here, elpie? fly? :lol: Luv ya guys but your standards on questionable content is pretty damn low...below sea level even. It'd be nice to think that we'd all play nice and be respectful of each other, but people still violate the NSFW image rule now! If people don't respect that rule now it won't be respected later when there's more avenues of expression. And as theac pointed out, the moment someone's avatar gets rejected for being questionable there will be a shit fit. We've had enough drama in our threads over rules as it is. I vote for less BS via no avatars.
someone bought me that title sweetheart, I didn't do it myself

Pandora said:
I know that sweetcheeks I was just pointing out the fact that it was there. ;)

If you replace the 'B' in your title with the 'n' from your name it says Naked Lady, but that's okay I guess. Hypocrite.

theacoustician said:
I was actually being serious. It didn't mean to sound like a smartass.
she gets in to it with forum members in real life, goes crazy and leaves for awhile

I think she just recently started posting a little bit again

elpmis said:
If you didn't have sex with Bubbles

Then I didn't have sex with fly

Hot damn. It was a great night, I don't remember much with all the drinking and heroin. But what I remember was AMAZING.