Sarcasmo said:
Oh, and my stance is that avatars don't make a difference to me. I'll do what the majority wants. They don't impress me though, or make my posting experience any better.
You're a hateful [ADMIN EDIT] and while I'm at it your myspace friend 'Summer' is fat

thrawn said:
I haven't read this thread but would just like to say that I like my avatar.

theac: I would not abuse the avatar system, would act like an adult. I know that sounds like an oxymoron but you have my word, uh letters.
nothing beats three hot college girls about to sex each other

elpmis said:
I know you do tech work at an air force base, but that's about it

what are your hobbies, etc?

hobbies?...

i have no time for hobbies.

i do rock nubs at videogames from time to time... but the last time i was really able to do that hard core was back in the BF1942 era. Morrowind ate up all my time durring that period too...
My only real "hobbie" would be an extensive mp3 collection and a videogame addiction. I also like to play card games and gamble, but i would lose our home if i was allowed to use real money.
Now a days im an 10 hour a day dad. 8 to work and 6 to sleep.

HydroSqueegee said:
hobbies?...

i have no time for hobbies.

i do rock nubs at videogames from time to time... but the last time i was really able to do that hard core was back in the BF1942 era. Morrowind ate up all my time durring that period too...
My only real "hobbie" would be an extensive mp3 collection and a videogame addiction. I also like to play card games and gamble, but i would lose our home if i was allowed to use real money.
Now a days im an 10 hour a day dad. 8 to work and 6 to sleep.
Ouch

Man I love poker

elpmis said:
Ouch

Man I love poker

i love baseball too, but my depth perception is shit because of a bad case of astigmatism.
Iv'e defied death 2 times in my life because of medical happenings. I enjoy camping, boating, fishing andf long walks on the beach. :fly:
But time for those things are few and far between. I have to stay up late to game and thats only every few days, and when i do play its civ4 or some other strategy game.

thrawn said:
His friend Tom looks like a terrorist.

Tom Anderson is the founder of Myspace. If you're female, and you sign up to Myspace, he automatically adds himself to your friend list. :fly: CREEPY STALKER DUDE

I just added him to look cool.

HydroSqueegee said:
i love baseball too, but my depth perception is shit because of a bad case of astigmatism.
Iv'e defied death 2 times in my life because of medical happenings. I enjoy camping, boating, fishing andf long walks on the beach. :fly:
But time for those things are few and far between. I have to stay up late to game and thats only every few days, and when i do play its civ4 or some other strategy game.
I thought about how you love to gamble, but if you used real money you'd lose your house and came up with a avatar for you :)

it's on the first post

Sarcasmo said:
Tom Anderson is the founder of Myspace. If you're female, and you sign up to Myspace, he automatically adds himself to your friend list. :fly: CREEPY STALKER DUDE

Tom's hot and worth a lot of money which makes him hot even if he isn't hot

Sarcasmo said:

I know that :p He was added to my friend list when I signed up, there was nothing female about it. Or was there...:shifty:

thrawn said:
I know that :p He was added to my friend list when I signed up, there was nothing female about it. Or was there...:shifty:

Really? Hmm. I thought it was just the bitches. Or maybe he just thinks I'm a loser.